Subject Author Posted Replies

IC amp source?
Can't find a supplier for CD2025 for single quantities. Is there a substitute? Thanks.
2
2

where best place to buy caps and some test leads?
Large Vizio TV went through the 'dried out' electrolytics, where didn't dare to turn off TV for a while, then just didn't work at all soset aside. Recently went through and sure enough looks like a...
9
9

OT: Sadly Insane
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
4
4

Lynx
If you're a certain kind of weird, the Linx text-based web browser still works: you can install it in about 30 seconds on a Linux machine. Then you can wonder why in @#$% you bothered.
24
24

Eagle FYI
Version 7 now available. They say it is now does hierarchical design and has autorouter which uses multicore processors. Cheers

Re: Securing TE to the bench?
How determined an adversary are you trying to protect against? How much "defacing" of the equipment are YOU willing to undertake?
72
72

nonlinear cap in LT Spice
This makes a nonlinear cap and graphs c vs v. It's a shot at simulating a Z5U ceramic cap. It can be tweaked to match some actual cap curve. The '2' factor can go up to make the dropoff steeper. And...
8
8

Thermoelectric Selection
A thermoelectric cooler (TEC) project has been inherited. A sanity check on some basic thoughts would be welcome. The collection of parts previously purchased (ebay or Amazon) include thermoelectrics...
3
3

LaTeX for documentations in large projects
Hi everyone, today I spent nearly 8 hours chasing the very same content in more than 30 documents in order to bring up to date the entire documentation set. There must be a more efficient way to...
66
66

MC1350 Spice Model Now Available
MC1350_SpiceModel.zip is now available on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's...

OT: Hilarity of the day
Just got a jury duty summons in the mail. At the bottom of the summons it says, "FAILURE TO REPORT OR CALL MAY RESULT IN A BODY ATTACHMENT OR CONTEMPT OF COURT CHARGES" Wonder what kind of body...
37
37

Rescue Corrupted WD External HDD
OK, I know this is not a computer group, but I am desparate and there are geniuses here. My wife borrowed my brand new Linux EXT formatted WD external HDD and connected it to her Windows machine. Then...
49
49

New Behavioral Spice Model Posted to my Website... MC14504
This subcircuit... MC14504_Behavioral_Subcircuit.zip has been posted to the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...

Creative X-Fi Elite Pro Break-Out Box picking up signals ?
Hello, I haven't looked into it yet, I might later, though perhaps I miss the expertise to understand it further, it might be a quite broad topic. My Creative X-Fi Elite Pro 7.1 soundblaster which I...
1
1

On Good Questions
Someone sent me an email this morning thanking me for answering his questions over the years. It happened to be someone whose name always makes me perk up, because even though he nearly always asks...
96
96