Subject Author Posted Replies

HC4046 VCO Spice Model Updated
The HC4046 VCO Model on my website has been updated with a behavioral version (the device-level version is still included). You can find it at... HC4046_VCO.zip on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page...

Ping Jim Thompson: Did you get any rain this time?
Just yesterday a dust cloud bank and now record breaking rain! Are you still dry? I didn't see any dust here, but the birdbath went from dry to full in 45 minutes and it rained/drizzled all night...
16
16

tinychip design group

alarming aliteration
Seven sleepy six-sigma supervisors sauntered slowly. It just came to me, I had to broadcast it.
10
10

how to flip a component in ltspice?
there is a facility to rotate a nmos4 and pmos4 in ltspice but i want to flip my component. so please suggest me any solution.
6
6

OT: VLC Clickpause
There is a plugin for VLC that lets you click anywhere on the screen to pause and restart VLC. Or at least that is what it is supposed to do. I installed it and it shows up in the View menu, but even...

OT impedance matching
Needed to match 75 ohm antenna to 50 ohm long cable. The general formula for 1/4 wavelength converter is: 1/4 Zx Z1 Z2 Zx = sqrt(Z1.Z2) Of course cables with a weird impedance are hard to find. So...
90
90

Atheros 9285 eeprom problem
My HP came with a Broadcom Wifi adapter, but i want to switch it to Atheros . I got a few PCIe 9285 adapters. They are identical except for the subsy stem ID: The HP branded adapter did not work at...
2
2

diode recovered charge
I got curious about the amount of reverse-recovery charge in PN diodes, as a function of forward current (and time of fwd bias) and diode size/type. Question is, are the LT Spice diode models...
57
57

OT: Laugh of the day... LONG
LONG, but take note of the required "qualifications" >:-} Job description: Research Scientist (2 positions available) Arizona State University, Tempe campus Office of Knowledge Enterprise Development...
40
40

HID ballasts: AC or DC?
Some of the vendors of automotive HID light conversion kits are saying that AC voltage ballasts are superior to DC ballast. 1555.l2649 (Scroll down to the heading "AC vs. DC".) Now that we know what...
10
10

Fanless or near fanless PC 2014 ? (sub 5 watts)
Hello, This processor has caught my eye, it's a sub 5 watt processor from intel, it has latest features and even a graphics chip inside of it ?! This reminds me of the 80486 chip which also didn't...
55
55

Solder, SAC 305
Interesting price difference.... Almost $70 more. Cheers
4
4

TD2003 Spice Model Posted to my Site
A preliminary cut to a TD2003 Spice Model has been posted to my website... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems...
5
5

TinyChip Design site
3