Subject Author Posted Replies

Bullard Hackspace?
Bullard doesn't have a hackspace, would it be a good idea to start one, I know plenty of people who would like one.

analog temperature sensor
Hi. I need suggestion regarding buy of analog sensor. Unfortunately , the sensor has to be analog and it has to output some voltage range. Ideal range would be between 0 - 24V. If it's lower range we...
44
44

Power Supply for Dust Buster
My wife was given a Dust Buster because it didn't work. After a detailed inspection, aha! there are no Batteries. It's not worth buying batteries, but I would spend some time at my bench whatching...
16
16

7-segment LCD to BCD decoder ?
Assuming one back-plane to consider , what would be most efficient component-count/least complex discrete/CMOS/74 route , ie not pic/Pi/uC to firstly convert the ex-oring business to proper levels and...
83
83

(On Topic) Work of Art
Love those Trinitron monitors. Great design throughout. Tim
19
19

PIC32 LED blinker
I am repeating this LED blinker: except for PIC32MX150F128B and using 4.7uF on AVDD, AVSS and VDD, VSS. I a m also using 8MHz crystal plus 2 18pF filter cap. I solder on breadboard a nd connections...
16
16

Making Independent Gaussian White Noise Sources
Regarding making independent noise sources, there was a thread that ran earlier, but comments in that thread never really ever produced a very 'satisfactory' solution; so here's one: It is my...
1
1

LDO Noise rejection
I am dealing with an IC house that is designing an ASIC with a LDO included. The input voltage is 9Vdc with 0.5Vpp ripple at 700KHz and 9.0Vout at 30mA. The output current has 30mApp of ripple...
96
96

Chip for wireless analog audio?
if there is one, I'm sure it's obsolete but I'm looking for a chip that is high frequency like 869, 918, 2.4ghz etc that can transmit and receive stereo analog audio with hi fi freq response. Don't...
7
7

OT: Rebuilt vs. Used Alternators vs Rectifiers
I have been digging around the Internet for a few days now looking at the various options of buying a rebuilt alternator vs. a used one vs. tracking down an affordable rectifier pack. Seems the parts...
92
92

Best (visual) app for idle Windows machines
This is absolutely the most fascinating visual goo made. Remember the old speaker cabinet and 4 colored lamps with a fluorescent light fixture diffuser on it? They bounced different lights on as sound...
3
3

(CS)C2229 replacement
Hi all I am repairing an older TV set where there 2 of the driver transistors are not too good. But this C2229 is not available in Elfa or Ooomipood Can anyone give some suggestions for where to look...
2
2

Bernanke, Unable to refinance his home!
Ben Bernanke has tried to refinance his $800,000 home and can't get a loan. Apparently he is between jobs and that is a hitch. I'm glad it's not Hillary, "it just shows I'm just like all the little...
42
42

MSOP to SO8 adapter
This lets us drop another opamp into an LT1124 SO8 footprint. LT1124 has a nonstandard pinout, so few subs are available.
16
16

capcitors for energy reserve
I have a circuit that draws 30mA except that there is a 150ms long draw at 120mA. This occurs every 2s. I I am limited to 40mA current draw. I would like to provide reserve energy from a large...
75
75