Subject Author Posted Replies

Display module for front panel, with softkeys?
Folks, Looking for a simple control interface. It should ideally be a module that can be screwed or snapped into a front panel cutout and contain this: 1. A backlit LCD/TFT/whatever monitor of 1.5" or...
18
18

Spice mosfet dissipation
Is there an easy way to get a graph of mosfet power dissipation vs time, or, alternately, to compute the dissipation within some time window on the transient analysis? I guess I could do a behavioral...
8
8

OT: vaccine and natural immune response differences
Hi, Here's an article on a paper that shows that natural immunity is superior to vaccine induced "immunity", since the natural immune response is proven to strengthen the innate immune system:...
52
52

frequency counter with offset for 10 Euro
Here testing with the Rubidium reference: Here the circuit diagram that nobody can read: Here the asm source code that nobody can assemble: Here the hex file in case you can program that into a PIC...
7
7

Stott on Romans 8
Love P -- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical Innovations LLC Optics, Electro-optics, Photonics, Analog Electronics 160 North State Road #203 Briarcliff Manor NY 10510 hobbs at...
2
2

Help regarding schematics
Hi to all. Ok, i got a bit strange situation. I have one analog gas probe that has range from 0 - 180 Ohm ( 0- 2V ). The device that reads the values of this probe awaits values from 0 - 24V so i'v...
20
20

OPC driver/Software question
I have a device that I made and it has RS485 on it, I put a compatible Modbus firmware in it and wrote a DDE server for the windows HMI front end, which seems to work with the custom HMI I wrote and...

History of the "quantum of action" (1900-1927) / by Socratus /
History of the "quantum of action" (1900-1927) / by Socratus / a) In 1900 Planck united together two formulas ( Rayleigh-Jeansfor for long and Wien's for short wavelengths) and then divided them. He...
7
7

Which oscillator?
Hi folks. I'm looking to choose a couple of oscillators for 3rd world construction/use, and I'm very rusty on the properties of the numerous options. What's essential: - reasonably frequency stable...
31
31

low crosstalk analog mux
On a multiple-output waveform generator box, I want to have a test connector that can be programmed to snoop one of eight analog signals. The frequency range is up to about 1 MHz, and I'd like to keep...
25
25

CFSI
CFSI Conflict Free smelter lists published 16 October are now loaded into BOMcheck

Creepage and clearance requirements in vacuum
Where could I find requirements for creepage and clearance distances for electronics in a vacuum (1e-5 mbar) environment? The EN-IEC 61010-1 specifies these distances for use in air and also lists...
9
9

PING: Kevin Aylward, Diode Model Question
Hi Kevin, Suppose I wanted to model JUST the capacitance portion of a diode? No DC current, etc. The equation "fold-over" at VD~FC*VJ looks to be PITA to implement. Maybe you know of a way to trick a...
8
8

One switch inverter - experience?
Do somebody have experience with this one switch inverter?: Here is a one switch inverter - but besides the one switch, it also has two parallel coupled reverse-blocking-switches closer to the output,...
15
15

Power factor correction circuits
Power factor correction circuits are essential part of modern household power supplies. These circuit have a feature of behaving almost as a pure resistive load to the power network, and obtaining DC...
32
32