Subject Author Posted Replies

Chinese 100 MHz scope probes
Chinese 100 MHz scope probes I ordered a pair of 2 from ebay. One could not be compensated, is over-compensated. But 2 for 13 $ or so inclusive shipping. I like these alreay much better than my old 35...
2
2

Switch for barcode scanner
I have post this question before few days but this is not a bit different approach. OK. The scanner is powered over USB port on the RPI. I want to hook up pir motion detektor ( lc100 from dsc ) and...
2
2

Anybody know how to divide a QAM modulated carrier by 2 while keeping the modulation?
Anybody know how to divide a QAM modulated carrier by 2 while keeping the modulation? I just soldered in the 2.4 GHz VCO, this should result in a 2.4 GHz QAM modulated signal, but it would be nice if...
5
5

Powering ADC off a reference
Greetings, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a precision reference that could also be used to power an ADC. I have an LTC2440 (that's the part I have to use) it's a 24bit sigma delta, but I...
34
34

About PLL
Been working on the 2.4 GHz DVB-S transmitter (for satellite uplink). For now testing on 1575420000 BTW for you GPS paranoiacs that is in the DVB-S IF tuner input band, what comes out your LNB...
28
28

RE: John Fields
I just spoke to John Fields. He said he was tired of the bickering on the electronics newsgroups, and quit using them. He knows his website is down, and said he hasn't got around to redoing it.
32
32

Raspberry PI model B + and 5V relay PCB
Hi. I didnt play much with RPI but now we have finish one project where we are triggering GPIO. The PCB relay board should be triggered from RPI GPIO and the door should be opened. Now, before i...
25
25

MAX35101 ultrasonic flow meter
I've just come across a puff for this device. There's a 66-page data sheet It's a Maxim part, so it probably doesn't really exist. Has anybody actually got their hands on one? Or know what real parts...
8
8

How to attach a ground wire to the inside of a 19mm aluminum barrel?
A project I'm working on requires that a small PCB be grounded to the inside of an aluminum barrel, 19mm outer diameter/14mm inner diameter, inside depth of 25mm. Then potting material will fill the...
18
18

Larger Motor
Device with a DC output to a small variable speed DC motor. Output drives the small motor from zero RPM to max RPM (not sure what max is right now) with full speed range control. Other than a larger...
3
3

LTspice Symbols
Having attended an LTspice seminar yesterday in Arizona, and lunching with Mike Engelhardt (*), I learned a number of tricks... Main trick I learned is that it is trivial to make auto-generated...
4
4

Curationsoft Content Curation Software (view mobile)
18,500+ Users Use The #1 Tool To Discover, Review And Curate Content For Google-friendly Posts, Thought Leadership & Authority Publications!! You Can Now Earn 70% Marketing This Proven Software....

Switch is affecting electronics, what do I need?
Hi, last year come Winter, the baseboard heaters (2 x 220v x 1500W) decided to die. They are an old design built into the baseboard so we couldn't get modern replacements that would drop in so we had...
2
2

LM317LM Replacement with low FB reference current
Hi The LM317LM has up to 100uA of current into (or out) of the FB/ADJ pin. I would like to reduce the power consumption of the low resistance ladder normally used to avoid leakage current errors Does...
3
3

Re: measuring current consumption in uC with very low power modes
I'm taking the liberty of cross-posting this to because this is really an electronics question, not an embedded question. I think you'll get more answers from there, and many of them will even be good...
6
6