Subject Author Posted Replies

Bignum calculator
Sometimes you need more digits. I tried a number of variable precision calculators - most were not worth the time spent downloading. Many were trial versions that lock up after a month. Some of them...
53
53

Re: MANDANTE DI OMICIDI NAZIMAFIOSO PAOLO BARRAI (WMO, WMOGROUP, CRIMINALISSIMA BSI ITALIA SRL VIA SOCRATE 26 MILANO, BLOG "MERDATO" LIBERO) ERA/E' DIETRO IL CASH KILLER DELLA NDRANGHETA NERA DI MASSIMO CARMINATI E GIANNI ALEMANNO! ENTRI IN GALERA PLS!!!
Add this to your Agent killfiles to eliminate this cretin... Message-ID: {} ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems...
1
1

OT: American's are yellow-bellied pansies...
OT: American's are yellow-bellied pansies... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ...
50
50

Class B distortion
Something I thought I knew, but am left puzzling... Take a simple class B output pair driven directly by an opamp. Result is na sty crossover distortion. Now, the nfb is taken from the circuit's...
47
47

solar/battery powered wifi camera setup advice
so i want to setup a remote wifi camera, battery powered with solar charging. Proj Plan: choose smallest setup battery/solar panel / camera that will achieve my goal Goal: Daytime only monitoring ,...
7
7

California drought
The Atmospheric River finally got aligned, whacking a band from San Francisco to Lake Tahoe. Feels like it will never stop raining here. We have our shoes and socks in the big blue Thermotron enviro...
17
17

Wayyyyy OT: "donation bins"
Hi, I'm sure we've all (USA) seen those giant (metal?) bins that resemble oversized USPS mail boxes in various parking lots around town (*whatever* town). Typically used to collect donations like...
5
5

Portals
Our customers are increasingly using portals to communicate to us. We have a rolling-code timestamp dongle, or a password that changes monthly, that we use to log in. Once there, somewhere inside a...
9
9

How to preserve HDMI films/vignettes?
I've got a series of films and vignettes recorded on the built-in HD of a Directv DVR and would like to preserve the items for later in a more permanent manner. How to do? BACKGROUND: Have Directv...
11
11

Buy High Quality Fake and Real Genuine passport.I D,driver license.working Permit card.Diplomatic passport.Diploma.
Buy High Quality Fake and Real Genuine passport.I D,driver license.working Permit card.Diplomatic passport.Diploma. Hello, Getting a fake and real passport , ID or driving license or any othe r...

1 GHz divide-by-4
This saves a relatively expensive EclipsLite flipflop. The delay line could be a squiggly pcb trace... it's not super critical. Version 4 SHEET 1 880 680 WIRE 64 -32 -80 -32 WIRE 256 -32 160 -32 WIRE...
8
8

Suggestions for sources of custom cable kits?
I'm looking for a cost-sensitive manufacturer of custom cable assemblies. I t's expensive to have my company's on-site technicians build the various RF coax, digital, and power cables that are...
10
10

Five diodes from China for $1.60
Still planning to slow down my miter saw by putting diode in series with the power cable. Five 10A10 10A 1000V diodes for $1.65 (total) shipped from China. Took a while to get here on a slow boat from...
20
20

new Uber app
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com

ideas on document set preparation process
Hi everyone, we are trying to improve (I'd say *fix*) our current way to producing semi-large sets of documentation for our products. While we are in the aerospace industry, we are not (yet) required...
23
23