Subject Author Posted Replies

water pump, cheap, low volume
Looking for a cheap, small, low voltage, battery operated, low volume, low power pump for water. It only has to lift 6" and deliver less than 2 to 4 oz/min. It will not be immersed. Water will be at...
8
8

Analog PAL camera and PIC 18F14K22 anti*X missile guidance IR tracking software test.
Analog PAL camera and PIC 18F14K22 anti*X missile guidance IR tracking software test. Holding my finger over a LED flashlight to simulate the IR from missile: Test setup: This is all about video...
4
4

Custard Bread Pudding
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
7
7

Ping Joerg about GDS2204
I have one and, IIRC, so do you. I now have a need to capture waveforms of events that happen over a period of, say, 20 or 30 seconds. I am a bit frustrated in this. I use an event trigger from the uP...
9
9

Do I need to fuse power supply output?
My company is designing a machine where we will use a few 24v power supplie s. These are near 100 watt each at about 4amps out. I was told we will de sign to NFPA 79. There doesn't seem to be a lot of...
10
10

OT: Atheist' Ten Commandments...
OT: Atheist' Ten Commandments... 1. Be open-minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence. 2. Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to believe what you wish to be...
53
53

positive response from noise input
Hello All, Making a project where I need to turn on a led when there is a glitch on my RF C.B. Most often the noise I receive is on the negative side (-100mv to -2v) as s een on the oscilloscope. I am...
4
4

Eternal September Having Problems?
I've not been able to connect to newsgroups all day. The ES web site is showing a fraction of the usual number of sessions. This happened a while back and word was that they were attacked. I guess...
18
18

OT: Wealth creation?
Is there any private wealth creation in the US without government involvement? I've heard stories of Henry Ford copying the idea of assembly lines from civil war ideas where the government was...
22
22

GPIB Help
I have installed everything, software, hardware, and the GPIB pcb into a different computer running XP. I now note the only thing I see in the Troubleshooting Wizard is; GPIB0 PCI-GPIB Passed and now...
6
6

Tracking localization changes in repository
Hi, I run several OS's, here. I'd like to get *all* of them under CM/VCS. In the past, I've just tracked my NetBSD boxen as I've already got the source repository on-line, locally. [Ignore, for the...
5
5

Experiment to create life: Skybuck says "add some spin".
Hello, In the past some people have tried to create life: As a computer programmer I believe to make evolution happen there are a certain kind of properties that life needs to have to be able to...
3
3

Is This Spice Model Accurate?
This model for a PMOSFET shows VTO=1.00. The data sheet shows VGS(th) as -1.0 to -0.45 volts. I'm guess these are two different specs? One is where the current is at a specified level and the other is...
15
15

OT: High Chair Finish
We have a nice wooden high chair that's starting on the third round... great grandchildren. The finish is getting a bit thread-bare. The wife want to PAINT it to match her new "shades of gray" kitchen...
12
12

Domestic Psychological Warfare
"If you put a camera in a sky over an area where you expect a lot of unrest, the area will calm down," said Ed Herlik, former Air Force officer and technology analyst.