Subject Author Posted Replies

Which spice?
Want to run spice on this machine. Its running Avlinux 6.04, debian based to some extent. Package manager lists: gwave - waveform viewer for spice simulators easyspice - graphical frontend for spice...
15
15

2mV opamp
Hi folks I need a max 2mV offset opamp, and it needs to be as common as possible, fo und in discarded consumer appliances. I'm well rusted re what offerings the re are out there now - any suggestions?...
70
70

DMX data issue
Hello all, I am putting together a holiday light show using some DMX equipment. I alr eady have two USB => DMX dongles that I am trying to use to run the show, along with several pieces of DMX gear...
6
6

SIM900 on arduino orf similar
Hi. I need to define one fairly simple system where a gsm call or SMS message should be send according to the analog value on the Arduino or some similar board.... 1.) reader is outputting constantly...
2
2

CAME key tag
Does someone knows the procedure how to program new key tag on existing CAME panel ? I know i have to press both buttons at the same time, but i dont know if i have to do something else and how long...

Resistive Touch Panels: Resistance
Hello, i have measured the resistance of touchscreens from 7" tft displays. I have seen displays with 780K/260K (X/Y) and 760R/250R (X/Y). I see as a advantage of the low resistance ones, that the...

coupled resonators
Cool visual patterns: The waveforms decay, which must be some Spice setting. Ideal resonators wouldn't lose energy. Gear integration is much worse than trap.
17
17

RF (TV) Splitter Question
Am I correct in assuming that the typical TV RF splitter is bi-lateral... the loss from any one port to another is the same? ...Jim Thompson
3
3

OT: Global warming in Arizona
And then some. Cheers, James Arthur
13
13

100FX SFP: Whats the difference between normal ones and SGMII?
Hello, for 100FX SFPs there seem to be two different versions: Normal ones and ones with SGMII interface on the electrical side. As far as i understand, 100FX means on electrical side PECL signaling,...
4
4

Phase matched cables and LTspice question
I need to assemble an accurately length-matched set of short coax cables. My target is to get a set of 1ns-long cables matched to 10ps or better. I measured the cables using an HP8753D network...
12
12

RIsense Value for Basso's PWM-CM Model
Hello, I am trying to simulate a buck and a boost converter using Christophe Basso's generic PWM models (in LTSpice) for voltage mode controlled and current mode controlled switched mode power...

Data Rate Calculations
Hi, I interfaced MSP430F5438A to a bluetooth module via serial TxD and RxD pins. I programmed the bluetooth module for 9600bps bit rate with start bit, Stop bit and 8 data bits with no parity. The...
5
5

LTC6992 TimerBlox, jitter at low duty cycles
Folks, Got an LTC6992 in the -3 version which goes from 0% to 95% duty cycle, controlling a fairly massive PWM stage. It lives inside a (stable) PID loop and works ok except at very low duty cycles...
6
6

TEK 11801B DSO does not power up / turn "ON"
Ran a simple test on this TEK 11801B DSO, maybe 6 months ago with no problems. Now, it won't turn "ON". Any ideas what to look for? The fuse is good, the power outlet works, etc.
2
2