Subject Author Posted Replies

again: DDS phase noise
Last year, we had a heated discussion of DDS phase noise. Today, I stumbled across this text, a lot of insights: < > regards, Gerhard
1
1

Best Cable Modem
Cox has upped their connection speeds again and says that this type of modem is required (I currently have a DOCSIS 2, Motorola SB5120)... DOCSIS 3 modem with 8x4 channel support Recommendations for...
15
15

Relaxation Oscillator as a perfect example of regenerative feedback
Relaxation Oscillator circuit is a perfect example of regenerative feedbac k that is special case of positive feedback. Simple and efficient, this cir cuit is practical for students labs and still...

Trabalhos acadêmicos
Contato:
2
2

L6234 - but stronger
Hi. Am looking for much stronger version of L6234. It can be any other manufacturer. Technical part: Input voltage: 48V Output current: 30A Usage: BLDC motor controler Motor power: 800 - 1500W...
4
4

AC product electrical certification requirements
I'm wondering if anyone has a good reference where I could read about the certification process in the US for consumer products that are connected to the AC line and use "high" voltage (~150 volts)...
9
9

All HDMI cables are not the same
I just put together a new mini-desktop with HDMI connecting the monitor. W orked great, except for some reason the monitor would not go into power sav e when commanded by the computer. Instead a box...
7
7

Testing ebay bluetooth audio modules
Was testing several 'in ear' - and 'next to ear' - or whatever earplugs, I decided those were mostly shit (sounded like that), and I wanted my Sennheiser HD201 headphones to work with bluetooth. I got...
20
20

Raspberry Pi 2, Camera Shy
It seems some camera flashes can cause Raspberry Pi 2 to crash. Just an interesting effect. Mikek
9
9

OT Openoffice
Hi all, We're getting a new home computer, and I'm thinking of ditching Microsoft Office and trying Openoffice. So I'm looking for any experiences. I think the biggest use will be my kids having to do...
43
43

Does Fairchild make this MOSFET?
While browsing the Chinese site I saw MOSFET FQPF20N60 offered by a number of sellers. It has the Fairchild logo on it but I can't find any information about it at the Fairchild site or at any of the...
7
7

OT: Latest scam
pendence-on-drugs/
4
4

Kelvin SMD connection
Linear Tech recommends the following sense-resistor footprint in the LTC1760 datasheet: | | .--. .---' '---. | | | | | .-------------. | __| |/////////////| | __ |/////////////| | | |-------------| |...
61
61

home battery
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
166
166

golden ratio new formula
Hi, (reposting this from another thread) I came across this: It shows the formula for the golden ratio: (1+sqrt(5))/2 The formula I made is: (-x+sqrt((x*x+4)))/2 and their formula for the golden ratio...
3
3