Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Pi Day tonight (3/14/15 at 9:26:54 (3.141592654)
At 9:26:54 tonight, the date and time will be 3-14-15-9-26-54 (3.141592654) --- news:// - complaints: ---
84
84

LED lighting retrofit
We had a lively discussion about a year ago about retrofitting LED lighting for 48 inch fluorescents. Well, I had the first LED fail in the last unit I made. It had flickered a couple times last week,...
13
13

NuLooq
Hi, Ages ago, in part of my effort to evaluate alternative User I/O devices, I played with one of these. It's been sitting in my "USB peripherals" box in the decade (?) since. Has anyone actively...
2
2

Oscillator Proposal
Oscillator Proposal... Suppose I have a series RLC, one end grounded, the other end driven by a chip, how might I make that into an oscillator? All wild ideas accepted... this is for a custom chip....
24
24

OT: $15/hour minimum wage coming to Seattle
$15/hour minimum wage coming to Seattle. Only problem, $15/hour * zero hours... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete...
100
100

Leica Microsystems in Federal Court for Discrimination
Korsen v. Danaher's Leica Microsystems Workplace discrimination at Danaher..... SURPRISED, you really shouldn't be! Sounds a lot like another Leica manager: who was hired by: 1) Peter Reimer 2) Peter...

Apex HV opamp issues.
Hi guys (and dolls), So if you read in JL's TI opamp thread, I am having noise issues in our laser diode. I turns out (I think) that the extra noise is coming from my Piezo drive. The original circuit...
49
49

KB 2670838 - The EVIL UPDATE
KB 2670838 - The EVIL UPDATE This Windows 7 update wasted a lot of my time today. I could not find my own postings in the past... maybe I was unsure in the past... I am still unsure today.. but much...
7
7

A Quiz
How many people world wide are over 112 years old? In the world there are 35 people 112 years old or more. How many of those 35 are in the US? I don't know, but there are 6.5 Million active Social...

poka-yoke
One of the documents I received from a customer refers to using a "poka-yoke tool" to assemble something. I think we're supposed to have one.
80
80

Re: WAV file for arterial blood pressure? (for simulator)
If you're just looking for a single cycle, load it as a "background image" and (with a stylus, etc.) manually digitize it (click, click, click). Or, use a drawing program to fit a series of connected...
11
11

U.S. Economic Myths
Not for the ineducable "lusers" here, but the plain truth of this pathetic situation:
129
129

Tuneable analogical linear phase crossover
Hi, I thought this could interest english talking people... regards Vincent

model for BLDC motor control with PWM
Hi everyone, I've an half H-bridge motor driver controlled via a PWM. We read current on the phase terminal and regulate the PWM accordingly through a PID. The exercise is to play with all parameters...
4
4

OT: Senior Birthday Greetings from the White House
A personal birthday message to seniors from the White House. --- news:// - complaints: ---
16
16