Subject Author Posted Replies

OPA860 ("perfect" transistor)
Well I'm a little slower than piglet, and I'm only up to section 2.3.6 in AoE3. (or is it AoE III?) There H&H mention the opa860, which I would have skipped, except I'd just been looking at that "OTA"...
9
9

some flyback switchers
I need maybe +750 volts at low current, 15 mA maybe. Here are some attempts to recover some of the leakage inductance energy and keep the transformer affordable. I got some quotes on PCB mountable HV...
35
35

OT: Need program to extract data from fields.
OT: Need a stand-alone program to extract data from MS Office fields. Specifically, extract data from user fields in PowerPoint slides. IDEALLY, one would drag-and-drop the PPT onto a desktop icon....
18
18

El cheapo rotary vane vacuum pump
I see that Harbor Freight now has 75 millitorr vacuum pumps. I think that's good enough to do neon sign work. Or make astronaut ice-cream in your freezer. Or that agar-based aerogel. So, if I buy two...
5
5

Voltage Compliant Parts Updated
CompliantParts.zip, on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website, has been updated to include subcircuit representations... making it easier to import into LTspice... Spice devices IDC, F and...
2
2

Faster than 2n7002
Cool part. 20V enhancement N-ch MOSFET.
29
29

Aluminum ion secondary cells
Cheers, James Arthur
15
15

Cute synth circuit (with explanation)
Tim -- Seven Transistor Labs Electrical Engineering Consultation Website:
3
3

NFB Rolloff, capacitorless
Suppose I have a very simple little class B amp, just an opamp driving a sm all output pair for a watt or 2, and nfb resistors. Zero output pair bias, lots of crossover distortion. Now... I'm thinking...
6
6

USB endoscope review
I finally got this endoscope after 33 days, from China via dog sled. It's good enough for the price, but since ordering I found another one with much better resolution for $10 more. It's 22 feet...
2
2

Here's a Library of Must Read Articles...
Hi one and all... Here's a library of must read technical articles about nano-scale electronic and nano-scale neuromorphic chips. These articles can be accessed by going to the below listed link:

Exact URL
just needed to get this link to myself, apologies for the clutter
8
8

Transistor-Transistor TTL Logic and Totem pole output
By combining basic TTL Logic NAND gate with invertors and other gate any logical function can be realized in TTL technology. TTL family of logic circuits is specially empowered with TTL Totem pole...
7
7

(OT?) making a video. (ping David Jones?)
I need to make a video, Me, my laser, A ccd video camera and NTSC video, and 'scope shots. (cheap TEK.) Images of the electronics too, with 'scope attached. A colleague is bringing in a video camera...
14
14

all granddads need this one