Subject Author Posted Replies

Weather proof boot for SMA connectors?
Is there such a thing as a weather proof/resistant boot for SMA connectors? I can find them for just about every other RF connector except SMA. Any leads on these? Thanks.
20
20

Madness
I was at a client's yesterday and needed to do a quick mod to a board, adding a link. Their soldering iron had crashed, displaying the message 'Fatal Error'. What has happened to the world when you...
38
38

Precise voltages from imprecise parts..
Take a random LM285Z 1.24V 1% part. Select a 124K 1% resistor and select a 2.37M 1% resistor from nominal population by measurement, each one to 5 digits. Goal is to get 25V as close to 0.1% as...
86
86

Igbt MG100J2YS40
Dear group, i'm looking for this part, for replacement, no new design, as i want to repair a industrial board. it is a IGBT from toshiba, butt any brand will be ok anyone w experience on igbt's?...
5
5

OT: Speaking "unpronounceable" text
Hi, I've got a product that uses audio/speech, EXCLUSIVELY, as it's output modality. It's severely resource constrained (size, power, cost, etc.) so the TTS system doesn't have features that aren't...
11
11

Comparator with open collector "precise " hysteresis
Hi, a question about a simple circuit,probably faced since decades ago. In the basic scheme of comparator with hysteresis when the output is high the hysteresis value is depending by resistors and the...
55
55

OT: Today
Today is Yom HaShoah (Holocaust Remembrance Day) "We will remember those who were murdered, we will guarantee life. Sadly that is a lesson President Obama and his anti-Israel regime will never...
46
46

OPA860 ("perfect" transistor)
Well I'm a little slower than piglet, and I'm only up to section 2.3.6 in AoE3. (or is it AoE III?) There H&H mention the opa860, which I would have skipped, except I'd just been looking at that "OTA"...
9
9

some flyback switchers
I need maybe +750 volts at low current, 15 mA maybe. Here are some attempts to recover some of the leakage inductance energy and keep the transformer affordable. I got some quotes on PCB mountable HV...
35
35

OT: Need program to extract data from fields.
OT: Need a stand-alone program to extract data from MS Office fields. Specifically, extract data from user fields in PowerPoint slides. IDEALLY, one would drag-and-drop the PPT onto a desktop icon....
18
18

El cheapo rotary vane vacuum pump
I see that Harbor Freight now has 75 millitorr vacuum pumps. I think that's good enough to do neon sign work. Or make astronaut ice-cream in your freezer. Or that agar-based aerogel. So, if I buy two...
5
5

Voltage Compliant Parts Updated
CompliantParts.zip, on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website, has been updated to include subcircuit representations... making it easier to import into LTspice... Spice devices IDC, F and...
2
2

Faster than 2n7002
Cool part. 20V enhancement N-ch MOSFET.