Subject Author Posted Replies

AoE 3 (power MOSFETs in parallel)
I'm slowly working my way through AoE 3, lots of excellent stuff so far, and came across 3.6.3, running power MOSFETs in parallel in linear mode. I know this has been discussed here in the past and...
28
28

Very small very powerful robots
Very small very powerful robots
11
11

locate a free energy / hendershot generater suppliers in USA
I will be in the USA during July 2015. where can i purchase a quantum energy / hendershot generater kit.
5
5

Thermal Pressure Gauges
I've been thinking about measuring pressure. What I call "thermal" pressure gauges. The point where the thermal conductivity of the gas goes away. 1 Torr to 1 milli Torr (or so) These come in two...
18
18

What is it with 18650 batteries?
Hi, folks:- There seems to be some kind of embargo (by agreement of mfr or by legislation?) on name-brand 18650 cells- for example, you can't buy the genuine Panasonic NCR18650B cells from Digikey or...
25
25

High pitched sound outside house
The elderly in particular use a cat-deterrent in their garden. It is a smal l apparatus with a speaker attached to it. It produces a high-pitched bleep of more than a 100 decibel. The sound is mostly...

buying IRFP4668PBF and STTH6002CW
Hi. If someone has some used, but in good condition IRFP4668PBF FET's I would buy 10 PCS. For some $40 + shipment ? Mouser is selling new ones for $5.90 I also need 10 PCS of STTH6002CW... GM

How the chinese work
Hi An interesting paper on reverse engineering: Cheers Klaus
6
6

Battery System Design
Subsystem consists of: 115 VAC Car Battery Charger 12 V Car Battery 12 VDC to Laptop Power Converter Laptop Charger provides full time current to charge the Car Battery and to power the laptop power...
6
6

LM311 with out-of-spec input signal.
I need to detect when a signal rises above a threshold. The signal starts at ground. I want to use a LM311, with its -ve supply voltage at ground (to avoid having to generate a -ve supply) which means...
23
23

SMPS Long-Term Reliability
Gentlemen, I have a mountain of vintage scopes to fix up (mid 1970s onwards). Most if not indeed all seem to be suffering from problems with the power supply section. These were manufactured at around...
15
15

LM335 precision?
Hi all I am using an LM335 Precision Temperature Sensor, which according to the da ta sheet is +/- 1 degree Celsius. The datasheet says: Features: * Operates from 400 ?A to 5 mA So, when working with...
25
25

OT: HELP! cannot get spam to stop
Still getting shit spam mail from gowebsend; complaints are ignored and SpamCop reports: Here is your TRACKING URL - it may be saved for future reference: No source IP address found, cannot proceed....
16
16

Re: OT: And now for something completely different...
Hi David, Not expected to. When you engage in a dialog, you don't expect the other party(ies) to respond to every anecdote, etc. We're basically saying the same sorts of things -- but with minor...
5
5

Resistor voltage rating
I'm making a simple test tool for very occasional use with a 3-phase 400V 50Hz supply. Some resistors will be subjected to the full phase-to-phase voltage, say 600V peak max. The stress duration will...
84
84