Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: The Black Hole at the Center of the Universe created Life.
On Sat, 9 May 2015 17:25:13 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us: Please... SkyGetTheFuckOutAndStayOut

Discrete/hybrid DAA vs "integrated"
Hi, Anyone made this decision, recently? Esp wrt low volumes?
5
5

Red Square
Looks like Berlin, 1939. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing laser drivers and controllers jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
28
28

OT: what?
I had amnesia once --- maybe twice. ******************** I went to San Francisco. I found someone's heart. Now what? ******************** Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic....

(close) Proximity sensing
Hi, I'm looking for ideas re: inexpensive, close (near) proximity detection schemes. Ideally, without reliance on obvious "external" sensors (e.g., a video camera can be used but its presence is often...
20
20

Microchip to aquire Micrel
< >

Dimmers innards....
I'm reading a bit on LV lamp dimming. It seems the switchers {"electronic transformers"] that drive 12v Halogens & LED's prefer Reverse-Phase dimmers. I'm not seen much of a write up on such but it...
3
3

more current source experiments
So I'm still looking at topologies for an adjustable temperature stable current source/sink that track each other...I had an idea sort of like this: Sa?dl=0 Two cross coupled Howland current pumps...
2
2

5V regulator for automotive source
I want to power a 5V microcontroller from a car's electrical system. I have tried simply using a 78L05 directly. It seemed to work. The microcontroller packed up after a few months use, but that...
56
56

8 pin power plug
A shopping question. We use to use Cinch 300 series 8 pin power connectors. Then they stopped making the 8 pin ones. So Molex 3300 series. which is now no longer made either....
6
6

OT: My home town
...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: Contacts Only | | |...
6
6

Request feedback on the following -- filter design tool
We are seeking your comments/opinions on the following. We are creating a tool, plain ANSI C based, that will return the ladder LC model filter coefficients for any input filter specification. The...
17
17

Re: How Do YOu Cheat On Specs ? (audio)
Those are Chinese watts. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
5
5

Oscillator question
Hi, As an alternative to a bridge type setup I'm thinking of measuring a relatively low Q inductance (a lot of series resistance) by using a tank circuit/oscillator. What kind of oscillator will be...
30
30

ISDN transformers
Ok, you guys speak of ISDN transformers so much that you have me interested. How many Volt*Seconds (E*T) do they have? It is not listed. What is their lower frequency point at what voltage so I can...
3
3