Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: PERL Question
OT: PERL Question How do I search for a range of multi-digit numbers, say find any three digit number between 192 and 222? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
9
9

Interesting analog ignition timing circuit
i have this little scooter. Now the weather is getting good I had some plans to drive places with it.. Well, plans.. it stopped working all of the sudden making noises like the cilinder head was...
1
1

Houston we got a problem
Houston we got a problem I had the geiger counter running 24/7 for a hundred days, logging time and ticks to a file. It does not say much when you look at the file output, but I did see a few peaks...
59
59

Ping Jim Thompson
I don't know if you saw my message about what I've been trying to do with the Howlands in the other thread, but I believe you were going to show me how to mirror a Howland output using an opamp and...
9
9

DDS
I can't find anyone other than Analog Devices that makes commodity DDS synthesizer chips. I wonder why. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att...
49
49

Heathkit
Looks like Heathkit updated their site sometime in April. Still sparse, just links to refurbished gear on ebay. I was hoping they had some offerings, but nothing yet. I don't check the site often....
16
16

What Are These Antenna?
They are saying this is a HAARP-type installation, but I have my doubts. Can anyone guess by looking what the purpose of this facility is? Mark Granger
42
42

Recommend a CAD program please.
I need to draw some simple schematics. 5 to 10 components. Long ago I did them with MacDraw. 30 years later I am looking for something as simple, runs under windows and has a library of common...
27
27

Another Certifiable Atrocity Out of Texas
This is just unbelievable! What kind of idiots would elect this absolute nothing of a person to anything. And just exactly how does a degree in Animal Science prepare one for an Air Force career???
16
16

Another Republican Psychopathic Spendthrift
2
2

Another Sub-Prime Ripoff Investment Package
A HUGE amount of debt. The courts may be siding with the students for now, but SOMEONE is gonna have to bail out the creditors eventually. Guess who? And this bunch of dummies banked on their own...

Substitute for 850uF , 200V
Am looking to find a substitute for HC2E108M30045HA ( with possibility to send to Europe ). One piece of this costs 1.92 EURO on TME web site, but I found this too expensive. If someone knows where to...
4
4

Carbon Nanotube Memory
Is this real? Does anyone have any more details? Cheers Nantero NRAM - memory technology that is incredibly fast, packs massive amounts of storage and is permanently nonvolatileā€¦ it's going to...
8
8

2 pin power connector for PCB
Hi. Am looking for 2 pin power connector with that plastic "lock". The connector will be mounted on PCB. Any suggestion ?
4
4

Comments on Strange Tube Circuit
I found this schematic in a pile of experimental documents left to me by my Uncle. There is no reference to its purpose. Can any please advise how the circuit works, any obvious use, and what the...
34
34