Subject Author Posted Replies

Semi OT: EV Charging
I have a friend who lives in an apartment complex who was thinking about purchasing an all electric vehicle, like the Nissan Leaf or something. Is this something that they should even be considering?...
34
34

Unbelievable Morons
See the story, mental midget anglers luring sharks into swimming areas:

analog is pretty big
TI really called it right when they decided to emphasize analog circuits.
2
2

LED driver from 3V supply
I have a microcontroller whose GPIOs can only sink or source 4mA. I need to drive three 20mA LEDs, only one on at a time. The supply is about 3-3.2V (two lithium AA cells). There's a DC to DC...
14
14

Insulated copper
Hi, I need to insulate copper wires. Please, could you provide the name of some insulating material, e.g. spray or paint. Thank you in advance, Pietro
47
47

static precaution, fet opamp
I have a minimal opamp circuit that uses a random very low current opamp, s uch as TL062 (but could be anything low current). This thing is going to be used in uncontrolled conditions in the 3rd...
7
7

Re: Cord Reel
On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 14:12:08 -0700, Don Y Gave us: snip Nice reel! Answer Get a smaller plastic one and a smaller cord to let the neighbors borrow, and for smaller 'jobs'. And when you need to...
8
8

Opamp frequency mixer
So as a hobby project I'm thinking of building a tiny little theremin using some of those Soviet subminiature pentodes that are really cheap on eBay. Unfortunately, it seems that the most complicated...
56
56

Slowing down a fan?
Hi, we have a 3-speed 12" desk-style fan for the dog and on the low speed i t is still too fast and the dog ends up shivering. Without it he gets uncom fortably warm so I would like to slow it down....
29
29

Defect in Analog Devices Spice model for the AD734
I've been using the Analog Devices Spice model in LTSpice to model the AD73 4 running with a current output - see Figure 25 on page 13 of the Rev E AD 734 data sheet f When running a roughly 15kHz...
35
35

Resonant Coupled Inductor
I just got a paper published in Power Electronics Design on Resonant Coupled Inductors. I believe that this is an overlooked component that should be in your toolkit. I will answer any questions to...
6
6

OT: Photoeye
Where can I find a simple "photoeye" device that works by shining on a reflector and simply operates a relay when the beam is interrupted? All I can find is expensive stuff that runs a ding-dong...
6
6

Low cost - long-ish distance laser?
Hi, just saw this... We live out in the boonies and our front gate is about 900-feet line-of-sig ht from the house. The gate is always closed to keep cattle in so UPS/FedEx drops stuff in a large...
52
52

Exclusive Country-Wide Marketing Partners/Agents Required for Online School Information Management System
Dear All, I am representing ( - an advanced I nstitutional/School Information Management System (online) that offers its services to Schools, Colleges, Universities, and Training Institutions arou nd...

Re: Caution with bitcointalk.org
On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 04:46:36 -0400, Paul Gave us: snipped link snipped most cross posts. One must note the OP. I mean look at the huge list of cross posts this twerp uses. Attention begging much?...
3
3