Subject Author Posted Replies

How to calculate PSD from B-source math and .measure
Hi Group: Is there direct FFT or DFT and that will lead one to calculate the PSD (pow er spectral density)implementation that could be done with .measure or B-so urce math in LTspice IV? Special...
1
1

Re: An alternative outcome of nuclear war.
On Fri, 7 Aug 2015 20:44:26 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us: You are so NOT bright.
9
9

OT: Sort directory *entries*
Hi, Is there an established/built-in mechanism to reorder the dirent structs on Windows filesystems? Or, is it cheaper for me just to write a script to "coerce" things into the desired order?
28
28

Driving optocouplers
The output transistor of the 4N25 optocoupler is spec?d at max 150 mA (no mention of on-resistance). I measure the resistance across the output terminals with the input driven with 17 mA and I see a...
15
15

Is there a gschem symbol for 5V PCI card?
I am trying to use gschem for netlist entry, and have noticed that they have various PCI footprints(for pcb). But I can not seem to find the corresponding gschem symbol. How are people doing those...
4
4

Microcontroller phase locked loop, ping Tim Wescott et. al.
Has anyone successfully implemented a phase locked loop on a microcontroller? The frequency of interest would be somewhere in the 200kHz range, and the objective of the PLL would be FM demodulation....
27
27

Excellon Drill File - M70
I am reviewing PCB Gerber files returned to me by the PCB fab house after their edits. I am not able to load the Excellon drill file oddly enough. It has an M70 code which GerbV flags as an error....
4
4

Conductive nylon thread actuators
I think this is interesting:
9
9

question about Agent
I just installed Agent v 1.91 on my new Win7 PC. (I prefer 1.91 to the newer versions.) On my old XP machine, when I click "get new headers in selected group" it's really fast. On the new one, it...
38
38

Nice transistor for capacitor multipliers
The 2SD2704K: 870 < beta < 2700, V_CEO = 20, V_EBO = 25 (!), pretty low V_CEsat, ~20 cents. It's slow (35 MHz) but looks great for cleaning up power supplies. The high beta lets you use bigger...
23
23

oscillator with constant amplitude
I don't want anybody to design it for me, but in general how would you make an oscillator with a sine output of constant amplitude over a range of supply voltage (let's say the operating range of the...
32
32

Off-the-Shelf 70KHz Step-Up Transformer
I am looking for an off-the-shelf transformer that will step up a 12Vpp 70KHz square wave to around 10-20KVAC. It is for an electrostatic experiment, so very little output current is needed. I have...
13
13

Metal Oxide Varistor - Hidden (dangrous) Accident for Applications equipments such as AC/DC power supply, Surge Protector, etc.
Many electronic appliances will be designed with metal oxide varistor(MOV). MOV is a advantaged non-linear varistor, it is designed to suppress high vo ltage and surge by many circuit designers. You...
18
18

5.0V 0.1% reference
Looking for a 5.0V 0.1% voltage reference in a SOT-23 package, that can operate from +10 volts or more. I checked AoE III, Table 9.8, page 678. There's the LM4120A-5.0 that almost fills the bill, but...
5
5

7W IC amplifier
Hi everyone I have a 7W IC amplifier,in its instruction it says DC voltage should be 12-16 the Audio source to IN and G and connect 7W speaker to 'SPK'. I am supposed to use only lab equipment and no...
9
9