Subject Author Posted Replies

HP, sad
They dumped everything else - electronic instruments, medical, analytical, semiconductors - to become a PC company, and now people aren't buying PCs.
78
78

Re: Backdoor in Skylake ? Was (Re: Microsoft 2015 Privacy Statement (Was Re: Skybuck's DreamPC design for 2015, version 1 initial draft.))
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 09:42:59 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us: You're a goddamned idiot.
3
3

Software Controlled Crystal Oscillator
An interesting chip design using async processors controls a single I/O pin with the conventional high/low and drive/hi-z bits. A crystal is connected to this pin and the goal is to make it oscillate....
40
40

OT: MPLAB problems
Programming. It seems to be proven that the clock MUST run in order for the PIC to be programmed (not verified for the erase function). THAT was the major source of problems seen. Why the h*ll a...
8
8

Quercus Douglasii
Quercus douglasii, known as blue oak, is a species of oak endemic to (found only in) California, common in the Coast Ranges and foothills of the Sierr a Nevada. Quercus douglasii prefers dry soil and...
38
38

U.S. Students Turning to Prostitution to Pay Exorbitant Tuition
...at thoroughly corrupt cesspools like NYU.
16
16

CFP: International Conferences 2015-2016
You are invited to publish your research paper to the following SDIWC inter national conferences. Please feel free to browse and select the best confer ence that fits the scope of your research study....

OT: More Win7 Crap
OT: More Win7 Crap... Periodically I'm getting "Some printing features are currently unavailable", or some phrase similar to that. Like, I can print to my hp Laser Jet P2015dn, but not be able to...
46
46

OT: government study on flu shot effectiveness
Hi, Interesting study showing the link between increased vaccination for seasonal flu and higher flu deaths: from the jamanetwork study: "we conclude that observational studies substantially...
278
278

how to test lock-in amplifier
Is there a simple circuit to test a lock-in amplifier? I bought one off ebay but don't want to spend lots of time setting it up if the thing doesn't work. Any help much appreciated. kelly
3
3

ESD testing
Hi, I have been assigned to do some "switching power" ESD testing recently. I a m a beginner engineer. So, please forgive me and do not be offended, if I a sk dumb beginner's questions. I am using the...
2
2

Conductive epoxy for very small contact area
Hello Folks, Need to contact wires to pads that are tiny. The wires are in the 0.001" or 25um category, the contact areas around 0.005" or 125um. Which kind of conductive epoxy would be suitable for...
59
59

Re: Skybuck's DreamPC design for 2015, version 1 initial draft.
On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 12:13:55 +0200, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us: No NVidia graphics subsystem? You're a lost puppy, you cross posting retarded fuck. My only joy with you is the fact that you pay way too...
5
5

EMF's of Contra-wound Pancake Coils
I am trying to visualize the EM field geometry of two special cases of panckake (flat spiral) coils. The first is comprised of two single winding coils, placed one on top of the other (in contact,...
3
3

Chinese Math Students Vs English Math Students
English are kinda moronic: https://toshuo.com/2007/chinese-math-students-vs-english-math-students/comment-page-1/
71
71