Subject Author Posted Replies

Find LC resonance hidden by inductance
Hi I have a black box with a large inductance and a LC circuit in series I need to find a way to measure the LC circuit resonance When I sweep the black box, and record the current it only records...
65
65

Class C Power Oscillator
I'm trying to design an ultrasonic class C power oscillator to use with a project I'm working on. I'm vaguely basing it off a circuit I recall seeing in an early 1960s-era book called "Industrial...
13
13

Ping John Larkin
I remember a while back you were working on a machine that had some wave files stored in non-volatile storage of some kind, and there was hardware that was used to read out these waves at varying...
10
10

Re: Cyber Grand Challenge, prizes up to 2 million dollars ! (DARPA)
** SNOOORT ** Trying to view a (highly probable) technically advanced site with PC-AT era equipment?! Too funny!
1
1

gyro's
single axis analog gyro Freescale & ST Micro seem to be getting out of the analog gyro business and going to digital "system" types of devices. Analog Devices are too costly for this application, ie...
5
5

lead in rohs parts
ON just sent out a final product change notice that shows lead coated copper internal bonding wires are being used in some common bipolar parts - their part numbers are altered by inclusion of letter...
24
24

NPI and ECM
Anybody know what these mean? They show up in job opening/careeers notices. "Solid understanding and appreciation for NPI and ECM and quality assurance processes,..."
23
23

OT: More Win7 Aggravations
More Win7 Aggravations.... (1) Solved... Screensaver wouldn't run. Choosing a screensaver apparently fails to set... HK_Current_usercontrol panelDesktop -> ScreenSaverActive = 1 Manually edit registry...
38
38

Precision current source
Hi all, I've using a voltage reference->Resistor-> opamp feedback to make a current source. Like figure 10 here. The reference is the REF102, but I'm using an opa134 for the opamp. (Currents down to...
11
11

Tantalum Capacitors
So I'm working on repairing a Korg MS2000B synthesizer for a friend with a dead power supply. Here's the service manual: The first thing I notice when looking inside is that the small SMT 100uF 10V...
77
77

Before it's put on a slow boat from China
I need a 2.7uf 63V non-polarized capacitor for a speaker crossover. It is a radial lead 10mm x 22mm cap. Ebay has them from China. (slow boat) I've checked Digi-Key, Mouser, Allied, and Newark. I've...
23
23

Hall Sensor with Range > 1000mT
Hi I need to measure a magnetic field with high Flux (somewhere around 1000mT) I found the MLX90295: But that one only goes up to 800mT Anyone used one with higher range? (needs to be analog readout,...
42
42

Your chance for some audiophoolery
These are now discounted 50% !!! And, you can make payments. Mikek
10
10

Sad...
Sad... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | San Tan Valley, AZ 85142 Skype: skypeanalog | | |...
1
1

clean diesel
VW and Audi are still promoting their "clean diesel" TDI engines!
67
67