Subject Author Posted Replies

Seek expert opinion on the following
May I ask all you gurus on yjis newsgroup. What do think about the following: OR Not sure if it is that easy -- so I ask. Thanks in advance.
12
12

DC Coupled Soundcard DAC Mod
I want to generate a signal in my computer that has a DC offset and output them to the real world. Unfortunately, the DC offset does not pass through my soundcard. So I found this "solution" online....
19
19

Commercial speed controller for power tools?
Specifically... I might buy a Rockwell BladeRunner X2, but I'd like to add variable speed. I'm looking around for information about its type of motor. Does this from the owner's manual suggest the...
2
2

RF Splitter/Combiner ??
I have a pile of ChannelPlus Model 2509 Splitter/Combiners __________________ ____| |____ |____| IN OUT |____| | | | | | -9dB TAP | |__________________| | | | | |__| I understand the Splitter...
28
28

Some please tell me this circuit does what I hope it does
the time-lapse 555 circuit here: What I need to know is when the circuit fires the shutter, are the two camera pins effectively shorted? (going to use it for something else if so)
19
19

another opto-amp
It looks like I'll use this one: The max output current will be a bit less than the Idss of the fets, about 1 mA maybe. That won't stress my wimpy HV supply. There is one hazard: if an opto really...
14
14

eight dollar 0805 resistor
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
25
25

scary
There's an envelope in my inbox that says FINAL NOTICE. It's from the National Rifle Association. -- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att...
17
17

Mackie SR24.4
Does anyone have any experience with the Mackie SR24.4 A customer asked if I could repair one which he said had a power issue. So I was hoping for an easy power supply repair but on opening it I find...
3
3

Chrome Autostarts and Won't Be Killed.
I had used Malwarebytes to deal with a problem with Offers4U adware. That finally went away, but Malwarebytes seemed to be mucking with the browsers preventing them from working. So I removed...
13
13

Ultrasonic fuel tank probe VS standard CLS probe
Hi. I finally got a price for WEMA fuel tank probe but i must say, am quite surprised on this price range. Anyhow i was thinking to go with something cheaper and ultrasonic version would be it. Anyone...
9
9

OT: Reformatted update on table call problem
LIST p=P16F648A #include ; Was P16F628A __CONFIG _CP_OFF & _WDT_OFF & _PWRTE_OFF & _HS_OSC & _LVP_OFF & _MCLRE_OFF & _BOREN_OFF __IDLOCS 0x0001 ; VARIABLES ptrlo EQU 0x20 ; table pointer ptrhi EQU...
38
38

Opto-CMOS
Can anyone recommend one of those optically isolated normally open analog switches, with a 250 volt breakdown voltage on the switch, that I can get my hands on real quick like? DIP package would be...
6
6

OT: EE runs for speaker of the house
Congressman Daniel Webster is an Electrical Engineer running for Speaker of the House. Can you tell he is an engineer from this piece?
1
1

HV OpAmp
HV OpAmp... Can be built to arbitrary HV supplies, just change Q1 and Q2 to higher voltage devices. ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal...
26
26