Subject Author Posted Replies

test channel
Is there any funstion in Xbee digimesh to test if the channel is free or not ?

Cheapest PCB manufacturer in china
( ) is the PCB manufacturer in shenzhen china Good quality , Low prices, NO MOQ Register now to get $5-50 cash coupons More details pls feel free to contact us Email: Skype: pcbway qiu
46
46

NSW, Australia, criminalises the possession of 3D printable gun designs.
Not just 3D guns, but the data used to make them. Penalty, 14 years in prison. Explanatory memorandum for the Bill (which has now been passed). "Schedule 1 [7] inserts proposed sections 51F and 51G...
93
93

DIN standards for reading?
Wikipedia lists DIN standards but has only a brief description: Are the DIN standards on-line for reading&perusing (and, in my case, translating)? Thanks. List of DIN standards - Wikipedia
9
9

OT: PIC16F648A interrupts
I have a simple program that runs the (timer2) PWM reliably, scope measurements confirm timing of pulse width and the rate as well. I add a simple 256 location lookup table to change the PW on a...
4
4

1G resistor
I got some samples of the Welwyn 1Gohm 2512 resistor. It's really 1G ohms: Next I measured shunt capacitance, glued down to a PCB with a layer-2 ground plane. That shunt capacitance seems crazy low,...
106
106

Experience with MCP7940?
I'm getting the software going for a MCP7940, and the I2C interface is giving me fits. This is with software that worked fine for a couple of ST inertial sensors. Has anyone had success or failure...
8
8

Hall sensor inductance
I was looking at open-loop Hall-effect current sensors, like these, for measuring a couple hundred amps. Since these are a chunky toroidal core, with a slit for the Hall element, they must present...
17
17

not your daddy's x86

OT: Microsoft - Bless their heart
Decided I needed to install Excel. Hauled out the Microsoft Office *1997* Small Business Edition ;-) Started the install. It announced, "This is an upgrade, searching for the previous version......
18
18

OT: The flame has been lit, I hope
OT: The flame has been lit, I hope I bought this kit for our youngest grandchild's birthday, a grandson who just turned 8 years old... For only 8 years old the boy is an intense jock... goalie on...
64
64

OT: Here's one for you...
Here's one for you... Frontier Pick-em-up remote started acting flaky this past week... wouldn't always function, closing hood after checking oil set off alarm and remote wouldn't stop it :-( Opened...

Listening to ultrasonics, a look at Pantellab...
Listening to ultrasonics, a look at Pantellab... I know some of you may have wondered if I was a bat, well, I have do disappoint ye there, but I really needed a realistic way to test high frequency...
15
15

Linear Actuator Control
Hi, I am trying to control the following motor using PWM I am trying to see the power requirements for this linear actuator. Its 12V and 12A motor at full load. How much Amp Hour lead acid battery is...
18
18

Bypass your switching-regulator IC supplies, and filter their current-sensing circuits!
Buck / inverting converter ICs that have current sensing on the high side are especially convenient when powering the circuit from a supply with limited capability. For example a USB port, or a small...
11
11