Subject Author Posted Replies

DC/DC output impedance specification
Hi everyone, I'm having hard time in specifying the secondary output of a DC/DC stage which is supposed to supply a set of half-bridges for a BLDC motor. The half-bridges are switching +/-45V at 72...
3
3

outgassing
We have a customer that puts a bunch of bar lasers into a big machined block, and we're considering adding some electronics inside. The customer is concerned with outgassing, depositing stuff from the...
7
7

Socket Adapter ??
Is there an adapter available to convert from this POS CCFL: to a conventional base, or perhaps min-candelabra? ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | |...
17
17

Question regarding 78xx series devices
Could some electronics guru please clarify thhe following ? For the 78xx series voltage regulators, does the ground pin have to be ground(zero) always ? To be more specific, I have successfully used...
55
55

Re: Aircraft/Airplanes have destabilized this world in rapid tempo.
Nevertheless, it flew and Hawaii's not such a bad place for a layover. And the Swiss are looking at their limited natural resources and doing something about it. May be that the technology developed...

Re: Next IS attack could be 12-12-2015
On Sat, 5 Dec 2015 23:39:52 +0100, "Skybuck Flying" Gave us: You are exactly 12 times more retarded than you were in your last post. A tough feat since you already rank right up close to infinite self...
14
14

OFF topic - siemens gigaset SX bridge mode
Hi. I have one dump problem setting bridge mode between two different routers. The router that i want to change is in upper floor ( siemens ) and the main router is downstairs ( Thompson ). The...
5
5

Rigol DS1054Z
Anyone had any experience with a Rigol DS1054Z or 74Z? The advertising claims 12 million memory points, which is attractive, unless they mean 12 million memory bits. Hul
8
8

OT: The Amateur Scientist CD on sale, $14, until 23:59 EST 12/5/2015
The entire set of Scientific American's "The Amateur Scientist" columns, every single column, from 1928 to 2001 (when the column ended), text and figures, scanned and searchable, on a CD-ROM. These...

drone defender
A bit better than a shot gun or a hose
30
30

Shenzen
This is interesting for those who use Ebay or certain other parts sources... Low cost chip processing for fun and profit... Steve
95
95

The Radio Technology Plus TE, EE and CS Journal Collection
The Radio Technology Plus TE, EE and CS Journal - - FunkTechnikPlus # Journal Collection at Internet Archive Digital Library : User Account

AN: LTspice Model & Symbol Posted for LM361 High Speed Differential Comparator
LTspice Model & Symbol Posted for LM361 High Speed Differential Comparator on the Device Models & Subcircuits Page of my website. Totally behavioral... runs so fast on LTspice I thought there was an...

Audio transformer as step up transformer
I have a few little PCB mount audio impedance matching transformers, the impedance transformation given on the bag is 500 to 4 ohms. Would these work OK in reverse to step low voltage up to high...
11
11

To Phill Hobbs
Hi ! I have been reading this article from you In pp. 21 fig.4 I did not understand prunfundly why this a noise canceler, Are you sure you could eliminate the two diode noises just because you make...
26
26