Subject Author Posted Replies

jfet
This looks similar to the BF862. Noise is characterized as nf relative to 1K ohms, around 1 dB. What is that in nv/rthz? The 1/f corner looks pretty low.
25
25

Thunderbird Lightning
I use the Lightning calendar and one thing I'd like to change is the small size of the category color in the calendar item. In the month view the item shows as a bar with the background color of the...
1
1

What to do with an unused DVI link at transmitter side?
Hi, i am designing a single board computer with a DVI-Interface for video. Only link #0 is used and the question is, what to do with the unused three link #1 channels (3, 4, 5)? According to...
1
1

Long length switched ground
As nothing more than a life long electronics enthusiast without a degree ot her than popular electronics magazine and a distaste for math, I have the f ollowing embarrassing question for the design...
19
19

Sziklai Squared ??
Seeking a simple unity-gain amplifier with which to make an S-K lowpass filter I came up with this as I compressed functions... ...Jim Thompson
10
10

Driving LEDs with constant voltage
I have some 7-segment displays I'd like to drive from a uP output...the segments have a common cathode. 5 volt digital outputs from the uP are available, and the red LED segments have a forward...
32
32

OT Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum - new paper
The Proceedings of the (American) Nationa Academy of Science has just publi shed a paper giving new data on Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum. The Thermal Maximum - a roughly 6 degree Kelvin...
2
2

Itty bitty O-scope probes
The world is getting smaller, and my O-scope probes are the same size as they were in the 1980s. A search on "miniature oscilloscope probes" got hits on stuff not much smaller than I'm using now,...
39
39

cool paper on whiskers
"Whiskers are making a mockery of 60 years of research." http://nepp.nasa.gov/whisker/reference/tech_papers/2012-Panashchenko-IPC-Art-of-Metal-Whisker-Appreciation.pdf
47
47

Anyone has news of Jan Panteltje?
Jan Panteltje was a regular poster on this group, but we haven't heard of him since March last year or thereabouts. Does anyone have any news? Jeroen Belleman
19
19

DC DC Converter
Hi, anyone know about a DC DC converter with an input range of 300VDC to 450VDC, with an output range of 12VDC to 14VDC at 50A? thanks.
12
12

Current Transformer/Sensor at 60Hz
I need to sense ~200mA AC at 60Hz. Is there a CT rated for such use or should I just cobble up an old filament transformer? ...Jim Thompson
7
7

current sensor for arduino
Hi. Am looking for some ready made solution that i can use for detecting current change. The input can be 220V or 50V AC ( depending from device ). Basically, this will be current limitation based on...
4
4

ARM is sold
This could be bad. Maybe the world needs an open-source RISC architecture.
24
24

temp sensor 3pin IC, marked AZP18
On a neat compact SMD device as 3 stage cold alarm, preset temps. I wish to lower the presets about 3 degrees, powered for 10 years of a small Li cell. Assuming no temp sensor inside the PIC chip, 3...
2
2