Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Arizona Style Bank Robber Taken Down LIVE
All on LIVE TV: Bank robber pursued by helicopter... no visible ground units... as soon as he's in the clear of any innocents he's hit by 4 unmarked cars and pick-up's, and spun around. Three holes...
20
20

You think you have too much junk?
Think again. This guy better re-think his pricing strategy......
22
22

PGS (Pyrolytic Graphite Sheet)
Can anybody comment about Pyrolytic Graphite Sheets? Panasonic shows up to 8x better thermal conductivity than Aluminum. Some versions are electrically insulating.
7
7

Reducing SMPS noise
I'm working on a PCB that contains nearly 30 resistors in a ladder configur ation, each step switched in or out by a SMT solid state relay. It's essen tially a decade box for a specific application....
43
43

Mnemonic aid for blue=white, brown=black (120V AC mains)
Anyone have a reliable means of remembering which in a blue/brown pair is neutral/hot (white/black)? *My* scheme requires enough thought that it always leaves me doubting...
47
47

OT: adding a water tank to well system
Hi, I was thinking of some of the options for adding a potable water tank to supplement a low producing water well for residential use. The tank should be buried to prevent freezing in the winter. I'd...

OT: Lagrange
If object A is in L4 of object B, then is object B in L5 of object A? Maybe if they have equal mass?
8
8

Spice Model
...Jim Thompson
1
1

pcb thru hole drilling machine controled by arduino
I picked up some 80-20 aluminum extrusion at the local scrap yard and got thinking I really ought to use it for something. So went cruising on the internet and found a little desktop cnc machine sold...
5
5

How does Spice calculate Current Noise?
How does Spice calculate Current Noise? I know it takes V(ONOISE) and refers it to the input _current_ noise, but _how_ is that calculation done? Thanks! ...Jim Thompson
9
9

Stupendously Expensive Amplifier
What makes this amp justify its outrageous price tag, FFS? Is it due to it weighing in at 170 lbs per channel? Can it make the Sex Pistols sound like the Beach Boys or something? Where's the value...
27
27

OT: Trigger warnings
ROTFLMAO.... ...Jim Thompson
20
20

Spacex crash video
10
10

Lithium jump starters
What form of words would I present a search engine to find out the technical info on lithium jump starters, how they work, what is the bank of the three pin TO packages in the positive line to car...
12
12

really nice little switcher
The data sheet doesn't say much about thermals, and it looks scary to me to make a 15 watt switcher in a SOT23-6 without a power pad, so I got the eval board and tried it. It's unusual in that it...
32
32