Subject Author Posted Replies

Eagle CAD :showing and Pdf printing only capacitor,only diodes...
Hi to all the people here please ,i'm in need to improve my masterhood about Eagle layouts. I was asked to provide a very readable layout paper sheet for mounting by hands smd components,before they...

ping Win, SiC fets
Hey, Win, I think you were working with high-voltage SiC fets. What sort of fall times can you get at 1KV or so? I want to switch 6 or 7 KV to ground, fast, into a 50 ohm load, and need to stack fets....
30
30

OT (ping JL) Quantum Brain
John L. I couldn't help but think of you, George H.
3
3

Schematic search for Casio keyboard
I am searching for a schematic for a Casio CT-360. I want to do a bit of a hack to see if I could get some sort of a CV and/or trigger signal out of it for use on a modular synth. Does anyone know of...
3
3

OT: Now we know why "refugees" are destroying cars in Sweden...
Swedish society is to blame, claims Muslim migrant: They are to blame all right - for letting these ungrateful assholes into their country in the first place!
1
1

sub mV level shunt
I have an application where i need a switch that will provide a low resistance short (
41
41

LTspice XVII
I just stumbled across LTspice XVII today - I never realised there had been any development post LTspice IV. Very glad to see some long awaited improvements to the UI, especially the floating windows...
8
8

Ion drive for aircraft imminent.
Nanotechnology makes possible an "ion drive" for air vehicles analogous to the famous ion drive of NASA's deep space probes: Carbon nanotubes for "Ionic Wind" Craft or "Ionocraft". Clark R* Department...
144
144

OT ?
A child of 5 or 6 high functioning autistic,is there some way to introduce arduino type or any other electronic programming technology that is self learning when you do not know the capabilities of...
9
9

low-cost LED-based "one sun" light source
Does anyone here know about making a low-cost LED-based "one sun" light source? Commercial sources are large and expensive. Yes, they have very accurate spectral characteristics, and are uniform,...
89
89

OT: Spam script, what does it do?
OT: Spam script, what does it do? I keep getting these in my E-mail, contained in attached ZIP files, automatically tossed into the recycle bin, so I retrieved one and thought I'd ask if a script...
4
4

help Gen Rad DIGIBRIDGE 1689 electric diagram and more
Hi, I'm trying to put working a GR1689 RLC meter I found the instruction manual (pdf) but the section with the electric diagram is missing... The manual is useful also for the troubleshooting, but the...
2
2

great talk about politics and silicon valley and bubbles
Some serious reality.
44
44

Drop ceiling hole patch
Anyone have experience patching a hole in a drop ceiling tile after removing a device mounted there? It's a round hole, 2 or 3 cm wide. There doesn't seem to be a product made for this.
7
7

Anti-static cordless ESD wrist strap ...THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!!!
Heh. No, seriously. And no need for 500uCu of Po-210. When performing the VandeGraaff classroom hair-raise demo, I noticed something cool. The kids without any long hair, instead I always have them...
1
1