Subject Author Posted Replies

OT: Salutes
This Yankee has an important message for the "American" "alt-right": if you're an "American" living on American soil, and you give the Nazi salute, you need to take your gun, put it in your mouth, and...
36
36

AN: MCP6001 Spice Model Updated
I have updated my MCP6001 Spice model to include better swing control and added an output stage that reflects load currents into positive and negative rails. It can be found at MCP6001_JT.zip on the...

OT: Populism Hits Mad Men
Major advertising companies are looking at resetting their focus from the Coastal Cities' version of the American Dream: Looks like Trump isn't the only one reaching out to Flyover Country... Mark L....
15
15

Harbor Freight battery float charger #42292 circuit?
I have one of the cheap ($5) Harbor Freight lead-acid battery float chargers and I found that it was not working (it may have been damaged some time ago - I had the case open). I traced the circuit...
13
13

OT: Superconducting Supercollider
Think we could ask The Donald for a few bucks to finish this one off? Materials science has come a long way, with a bit of keen business sense they could probably bring it in under budget, though ah,...
16
16

OT: Eye Test
Thought this was interesting. Color perception test> I got the 1% score. Cheers
17
17

OT: Do us a favor and step aside, Lame Duck!
Make way for someone who can finally fix this filthy mess you and your psychotic bitch Hillary made:
13
13

Re: OT: Another Anti-Democracy Activist Strikes!
A moral victory?? They threw *everything* into stealing that election but still failed, thank God. Hitlary has zero morality!
1
1

raspberry pin --> auto triggering
Ok. I spend few hours thinking that there must be something wrong with code or HW but the real problem is quite weird. I have rsp model 2B adn few programs running on the device. Just one program is...
2
2

The Obamas' New House
Looks like all that shilling for the moneyed interests paid off:
44
44

Filibuster and Cloture
With a lot of important issues coming down the pike in the new year, I am wondering if we will be able to get much done. Even with a Republican majority in the Senate and House, the ability to stall...
8
8

Mentor Graphics purchased by Siemens
Just got an email from Electronic Design announcing that Siemens has purchased Mentor Graphics for $4.5 billion. I am still using PADS2004 for schematic capture, PCB layout, and autorouting. I also...
1
1

Cheap Detector for Ambient 5G Signals
When 5G comes along, I probably won't be able to afford the cost of a professional EMF meter. Does anyone have any suggestions how I could make a kind of "sniffer" that would display ambient field...
37
37

connecting 2 keypads on rsp
Hi to all. Because of the amount of the system users ( cca 500 of them ) i need to setup some 4x5 or 4x6 keypad. To do so am planning to use some standard 4x4 + one 2x4 keypad over i2c. Should this be...
6
6

MOSFET selection for boost converter problem
I've been working on a power supply for antique Teletype selector magnets. These need 120VDC 60mA for the first 2ms or so of each bit time, but the sustain voltage needed is only 3-4V. So I've built...
30
30