50,000 reference designs

There have got to be a few good ones in there.

lunatic fringe electronics

17,492 power supplies...ummm
Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

too bad my system rejected the page.

Jamie

Reply to
M Philbrook

Why do people create these crazy URLs?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

So they know which of their click through mailings or ads provided the referral and so they can track you all over the internet.

All that's really needed to see 41,918 designs is the first part of the URL. Just truncate:

From the tracking info, you probably clicked on an image provided by the Oracle Eloqua marketing cloud: utm_source=eloqua while reading a web page of "new product insights" utm_campaign=supplier_na_en_new-product-insights_jan2017 which arrive by email, possibly from Arrow Electronics. utm_medium=email

Thanks.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

It looks like a "schematic dumping ground" of things lifted from other places on the web, which themselves were lifted from datasheet "application hints" and 35 year old copies of Wireless World.

There are several sites like this on the web, the one associated with seekic.com seems to have a lot more interesting stuff than the one in the link.

bitrex

Though I'm not entirely sure why when I click on "555 Circuit" it brings up the complete wiring diagram of the Mazda 929:

bitrex

That's a lot of power. And only 1 passive filter?

Reply to
doh

I looked at the pulsoximeter, seems to be just one section of a circuit.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

And they've been paid for your click, so your job is done. ;-)

Reply to
bitrex