Subject Author Posted Replies

DC lab amp.
Well mostly the front end of amp* I'm at home so I can't post a pic of the lab amp in AoE3, (pg 274?8?) Win, I hope it's OK to post a dropbox link to a figure from your book? In this case, I (think,...
13
13

LM1117 model
If I download the "LM1117 Adjustable Unencrypted PSpice Transient Model", how do I use that in LT Spice? If I plop the file in the current sim folder, and .LIB name it on the schematic, how do I...
5
5

Ooooh, trippy! But I think my house is haunted
My wife's been after me for decades to get my hearing tested. I've resisted until now because only old people need hearing aids. Turns out that I have a hearing loss pattern that's typical of...
22
22

OT: Dental Insurance
OT: Dental Insurance... I've picked up a long-term gig where they insist on W-2 instead of 1099... probably been zapped by IRS and the contractor rules ;-) Anyway, they offer dental insurance (Delta...
14
14

Why put a type-A USB connector on a peripheral device?
I've been looking at USB-to-UART adapters, and find that a lot of them have type-A USB connectors. And I'm curious why that would be done instead of a mini or micro USB connector. Assuming the other...
17
17

LT Spice noise analysis
I wonder why it requires a noiseless input source to be specified. Any why does it only analyze the noise at one node? Given that, why do I have to probe that one node?
38
38

uglySpice
There ought to be some sort of IgNobel kind of prize for the ugliest LT SPice schematics.
7
7

a little more Tesla news
If federal subsidies for electric cars are eliminated, thing will get really interesting.
31
31

OT: Lying Media
OT: Lying Media has no shame... ...Jim Thompson
14
14

beautiful, horrible WWII movie
21
21

OT: the state of Sweden
Ethnic Swedes in denial over destruction of country or to scarred to speak out
10
10

short (12in?) C13<->C14+C13 extension
Anyone know if such a beast exists? Seems like there would be a practical use/need (though maybe not as short as I'm requesting)
8
8

measuring low-value device capacitances
Measuring the capacitance of devices that have very low values is difficult, unless you have the right measuring instrument, and the right fixtures. In the case of all types of SMT components, what's...
42
42

LTSpice question
I would like to determine the overall response of a LC circuit where the L value is stepped and the C value is stepped for each L value and the overall response is displayed in dB.. In Basic it would...
13
13

HDMI Cable Wire Color Code?
HDMI Cable Wire Color Code? If I break open an HDMI cable jacket, if there a standard color code for the signals? (I only want to extract the +5V wire) ...Jim Thompson
1
1