433MHz remotes with >500ft range

Was it Long Island that cost us 50 Cents?

Reply to
Jamie

That would not work. Your hulking lad ass corpse would not fit in a half full dumpster.

I dispose of bodies much more efficiently than that.

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

Probably - does anybody remember the price tag on the Louisiana Purchase?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

That would certainly fill it up!

Reply to
krw

Hopefully the dumpster's drain isn't plugged. The stench from all that sweat and garbage could clear half the city.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Nah. What America really needs is more loony bins for imbeciles like you!

Reply to
Pomegranate Bastard

I vote for large trebuchets to toss them into Mexico.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I don't blame you. I'd have given it up long ago if the only beer we had over here was the freezing cold, ultra fizzy and insipid dog piss you get on your side of the pond. :-)

Reply to
warm'n'flat

Sheesh. He must be talking about that Terrell retard.

Oh... WAIT!!!

Bwuahahahahaha!

Spell "baddest" for us, Mike! Bwuahahahahahahah! Lemmie guess... you was drunk?

Bwuahahahhahahahah!

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

A fine description of your opinion, and of your intelligence, and of course, your maturity level, or lack thereof.

I find it quite amusing that you are telling us that you know what dog piss tastes like. Probably the only thing about you that is true.

Reply to
VioletaPachydermata

Dog piss tastes like American beer.

Reply to
warm'n'flat

I suppose you would be an expert.

Reply to
krw

Talking from experience are we?

Reply to
Jamie

This is where a number of folks insult you... and your mother... and your little dog too!

You are about as utterly brainless as a person can get, and you claim to be mature and educated. That claim is truly hilarious, and pathetic.

Reply to
TutAmongUs

Perhaps I should qualify that. It certainly did when I was in Florida

20 years ago.
Reply to
warm'n'flat

Reply to
warm'n'flat

That one is a couple years old, and alread on the list. :)

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Sorry, I haven't seen that one before.

What's the score now? Not that a list is necessary. Nymbecile's posts are easily recognised.

Reply to
warm'n'flat

I was just struck with a thought... WHY does one need a remote with more than 500' range?

OK, If you really need it, take a hint from the IED "designers" and use a cellphone ;-) ...Jim Thompson

       Make the world a better place, dismember a Democrat.

I have 91 nyms on the list at the moment.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell