433MHz remotes with >500ft range

Huh? What are they doing there? All the Alaskans I know are pretty level-headed and smart folks.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Oct 2010 17:04:54 +0200) it happened "F. Bertolazzi" wrote in :

Americanions committed genocide on the injuns, so that is that. Only thing left for Americanions is a few underwater H bomb transporters. Few more years and everybody else and their cat will have those too. Dutch were never 'chased', we left some colonies to be independent. Americanions were chased out of Vietnam though, soon Afghanistan too. Americanions are dead because they have two parties trying to destroy each other and the US in the progress. After all is glassified by the H bim bam bombs the Injuns will live from the land again. Americanion injuns that is.

Greetings LOL hehe

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

You wouldn't even rate Tarazan's pet chimp. You are as stupid as dimbulb. Just because you are too ignorant to know the facts doesn't help your case. Native Americans didn't live in one place for long. They migrated with the weather. They took down their dwellings and moved north or south with each season change.

BTW, the Tarzan movies were made a couple miles from here, at Silver Springs, Florida. Some of the movie props are still on display. I think you should senfd them your picture to put with the other chimp.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

They would get drunk in the sub zero weather and screw on snowbanks behind the bars. The police would find dead couples who froze to death having sex. the lucky ones were arrested and slept it off in jail.

Alcoholism was a huge problem in Alaska when I was there in the '70s. Both military and civilians. Building the pipleline was suppposed to create a lot of jobs for the residents, but they ended up bring in workers from everywhere else after they couldn't get the locals to show up for work, or to work safely.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Jan Panteltje:

Well, also maladies and alcohol played their part.

ROTFL.

other

Tell us about your new Government. Are you happy with it?

land again.

Holland, contry of free pot.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Michael A. Terrell:

That was because your problem was so bad that it tilted the statistics or because, in order to bear you, they all had to drink?

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

You AIN'T Tarzan (you sully the very name), and you ARE a goddamned idiot, boy.

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

Your a scwewy wabbit aren't you?

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

Errr You're

Wait an minute! If he can't say the R in Screw, how could he say the R in You're?! (attempt to divert attention from the your/you're thing. :-)

Reply to
I AM THAT I AM

One theory is that the lack of sunlight causes depression. Many Northern countries (and US states) have the similar problems.

Reply to
krw

On a sunny day (Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:42:07 +0200) it happened "F. Bertolazzi" wrote in :

Even just recently.

other

It is difficult to say, as they are only a few days old. My impression of Rutte is an idiot so far. My impression of Wilders is more complicated, I think, as soon as you start playing the card against some 'religion', you lose in a way divinity. Sure, some aspects of Islam that Wilders is against are not what I want, and for sure some aspects of many religions is not what I want. In fact the separation of religion and state is important to me. But you cannot point to *any* real religion without pointing at yourself. The masters of old, the ones that were at the source of these religions were real. What they taught, showed, these people, was real, it is in the heart of the people. So if you attack that, then you attack the human heart. The show that Rutte gave was a clear example in my view of what happens then. The solution is not -> against, it is in creating an understanding of the human heart in the people. Now none of our current politicians (or any that I know about) is even capable of doing that, it is all material interest groups, and a bit of puppeting to the US play, and a bit to the European interests, a little here, a little there. So the CDA party, as a Christianity based party plays a very strange game to support Wilders. Also Rutte made a very strange remark: 'The time of the leftist church is over' or something like that. In my view the way things go it would not surprise me one bit if the CPN was recreated, that was the old Dutch communist party. Anyways, we will see where it goes, the pendulum of history will swing as it always does, wars will come wars will go, religious leaders will come, new religions will be created, and unless humanity destroys itself, things will be swinging back and forward for a long time. The masses are led by ? but ultimately nature rules. We do not know if humans are the best solutions to evolution, the dinosaurs surely failed. Only thing you can do is be happy in this moment, as now is the only time you have. Governments come, governments go, we come we go, use your time the best way possible. And ultimately happiness is an experience of the human heart, so you will only find it inside yourself.

land again.

Nothing is really free, stay aways from drugs, you will need your brain.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Jan Panteltje:

Why?

real.

Apart from Muhammad, Confucius, Claude Vorilhon and Ron Hubbard, I'm not sure of the existence of any other religion founder.

people.

Peple get heart attacks all of the time.

Which show are you referring to?

human heart in the people.

Creating an understanding? How? By washing their brains, so they behave as sheep?

of doing that,

Iosif Vissarionoviè D¾uga¹vi was very good at it.

You'd prefer religious interest groups? C'mon, move to Iran. It's a theocracy, what better place in the world?

The Church cannot be not leftist. It's about religion, about how to control peple by preaching bullshit.

recreated,

I understand your position. That's what happen when educated people does not have enough work to do. They beacame communist, find an audience with the illiterate, start making noise and disorders, then the "silent majority" gets tired of it and elects a dictator. It has happende and will happen again.

Again religion, again looking for a purpose in life outside yourself.

have.

possible.

find it inside yourself.

Exactly. And, if possible, help others do the same.

land again.

Do you say it by experience?

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Yawn. I've had a couple beers my entire life and I never finished any of them. Don't project your problems on me. Also, your ignorance is no longer amusing. A lot of GIs stationed in Alaska developed drinking problems, along with the Inuits who are native to Alaska. The prolonged sub zero weather is difficult for a lot of people to cope with. The shortest day of the years was almost 15 minutes of light, but you didn't see the sun. The record low temperature for that base was

-69 degrees F. I doubt you can do the conversion to C, but that's your problem.

Continue to show your vast ignorance, like other poorly educated Europeans who infest these groups with the crap you learned. Luckily, your type is in the minority.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Michael A. Terrell:

I'm sorry. I hoped you were drunk.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

This isn't a pickup place for drunken gays so you'll have to look somewhere else.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

DimBulb thinks it is. Perhaps the two of them can get a room.

Reply to
krw

No, we paid for it. This was before inflation, so they settled for $24.00 in beads. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Or a half full dumpster.

enough left over to pay them.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Rich Grise:

LOL

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi

Michael A. Terrell:

I was not looking for anything like that. How did that occurred to you? Past experience? Secret desires?

I just hoped that you could get sober.

Reply to
F. Bertolazzi