Subject Author Posted Replies

Growth of Quantum Dots Market - Products, Technology, Material, Application, Business Strategies and Development
FREE | Request Sample Copy is Available at m/sample/TIPTE100000590 Quantum Dots are tiny nanocrystals of a semiconducting material with diamet er range of 2-10 nanometers. The optical and electronic...

Best way to remove DC offset ?
Could some electronics guru please help ? The SPICE simulation for a 50 MHz Colpitts oscillator has a 1.5 V DC offset. What would be the best way to filter it out ? AC coupling capacitors are not...
9
9

OT: Hilarious item of the day
OT: Hilarious item of the day... ...Jim Thompson -- | James E.Thompson | mens | | Analog Innovations | et | | Analog/Mixed-Signal ASIC's and Discrete Systems | manus | | STV, Queen Creek, AZ 85142...
12
12

OT: Hospitals
Just got out of one. Actually signed myself out of the therapy/nursing plac e. Too much of an institution for me I was getting diminishing returns out of it, out of spite I guess they won't write me...
38
38

igh Speed Digital PCB Materials
Si-List has an interesting thread on recent advances in low-loss, low dispersion pcb materials. Some good to 100GHz. The thread starts at Scroll down to [SI-LIST] RF vs. High Speed Digital PCB...
3
3

Question regarding quarter wave plate impedance matching
Could some electronics guru please shed some light on this ? The input impedance looking into a quarter wave transmission line driving a load impedance ZL is: Zin = (Z0*Z0)/ZL Impedance matching...
3
3

What do you call.... (type of switch)?
What do you call the following type of switch? And where can you get some? I will do my best to explain it. I don't have a picture of one because I can't find it on the Internet. The switch consists...
6
6

OT: Strange Man
Trump was showing appreciation to some of our armed forces for the work they've been doing in Texas and he kept thanking them for doing "so much for the prestige of the services". I didn't once here...
43
43

keypad progress
We're doing a new box that will have a front panel with molded silicone keypads with backlit pushbuttons. We got prototype silicone thingies from Melrose. There are a zillion theories about the best...
25
25

Random crashes
I experienced random load failures during bootup. Nothing made any sense during troubleshooting. I looked at the AC power connector plugged into the power supply. The two AC pins are parallel and...
16
16

Interesting study in killfiling
Ok, far from scientific. But I've noticed the only posters that threaten t o killfile are ones that I'd identify as just a little more than right of c enter. This is intriguing. Perhaps a common...
30
30

Best PCBCAD package for beginner.
Does anyone have any recommendations for PCB design package. Looking at EasyPC and PCBCAD51 at the moment. Seems a big difference in price for two things that do a similar job.
3
3

OT: Better Late Than Never
I've done my bit. Will you do yours? -- This message may be freely reproduced without limit or charge only via the Usenet protocol. Reproduction in whole or part through other protocols, whether for...
3
3

Dirt cheap inverter/buffer with RDSon < 10 ohm?
Hi I am using the 74AC14 for driving a medium power MOSFET I need it dirt cheap, so no external small signal MOSFET to help to drive the power MOSFET possible 74AC14, which is very cheap, has 24mA...
19
19

Ex-NASA Scientist James Hansen: There is a Clear Link Between Climate Change & Stronger Hurricanes
Interesting "And then, the third thing is the strength of storms. Thunderst orms, tornadoes, tropical storms all get their energy from the latent energ y of water vapor. And because the atmosphere now...
21
21