Subject Author Posted Replies

IC chip supply
lantronchips is a global electronic components supply distributor Helping our customers find obsolete, obsolete, hard-to-find parts quickly and accurately To meet the quality, cost and delivery...

Soldering Prowess
soldering lol! Not quite as bad as holding the iron by the hot bit, but almost.
17
17

Kinesin Walking
?v=WFCvkkDSfIUWalking proteins are at about 8:00. Very cool. All these bits are way smaller than light can resolve, so the people doing this need signal processing, and they are not EEs.
7
7

Fahrenheit to take over Celsius
0°C×9/5+32 = how much money to thaw frozen crypto accounts?New Jersey- based cryptocurrency lender Celsius Network has announced it will be bought by a consortium called Fahrenheit.
9
9

Montana first to ban people dressed in drag from reading to children in schools, libraries
Someday, people will find this law and think, "WTF were they thinking, that made them pass this law?" Like when you read about strange laws that are still on the books... Illegal to spit on a seagull...
2
2

thermoflagger
This seems awfully silly to me. At least it's cheap, about 13 cents. Maybe it's useful for something else....
2
2

Qspice Beta Testers
I know nothing about it, but there is discussion on this IOgroup, Group! The simulator I've been working on for the last three years, mentioned here under its code name of S·P·Q·R, will beta...
16
16

Can you describe what this term means?
I don't know what the th is in the expression f/fth. "The rate of coalescence in AC field is characterized by a sharp threshold frequency. At f/fth there is no coalescence, whereas at f/fth...
10
10

Semiconductor Shortage Like the Egg Shortage?
was paying $5 to $7 a dozen for medium eggs just four weeks ago. Now I can by them for $2.25 here in Puerto Rico. WTF? How can prices fluctuate so wildly in such a short time? Even semiconductors took...
5
5

commie coffee very OT but funny
In a 'nobody saw that coming' moment, Toronto's 'anti-capitalist' cafe announced it would be shutting down just over a year after opening. In a 'nobody saw that coming' moment, Toronto's...
7
7

Odd Transistor Choice
Gentlemen, In the PSU section of that old Tek oscilloscope I've been troubleshooting, I discovered several transistors had died. One of these is puzzling me somewhat. It's a 2N5859 which they're using...
6
6

Mesin Paving Surabaya
Apakah Anda sedang mencari mesin paving yang canggih dan otomatis untuk meningkatkan efisiensi produksi Anda? Jangan khawatir, karena kami memiliki solusinya! Video ini akan membahas mesin paving...

very difficult calculation complex symmetrical source to asymmetrical 50 Ohm
circuit: basics of the calculations: calculation with Mathematica: Pi-filter with matchning to 50 Ohm: Grüße http://www.leobaumann.de/Balun2.png http://www.leobaumann.de/Balun0.pdf...
4
4

Jim Thompson's site
Phil's archive of Jim's site has 139 files compared to which has 290. was looking for the 2-transistor staircase generator he posted ~20 years ago, but can't find it at either site.
8
8

Surgical Tool Hauler
This is supposed to be a one of a kind robot in the U.S. It takes surgical tools to the washer and returns with empty containers. <> There is a new helping hand at Bryan East Hospital, but it’s not...
1
1