315 mhz data transmission failed ... any comment

Hmm, 315 milli-Hertz, 0.3Hz, 3-second period, must take a long time for the full code to get through. Maybe you didn't wait long enough?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Its broken

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

transmitter side LPC 2106 message is may day may day EP-3 .... repeat

db-9

pin2 txd pin 5 gnd

push the reset

receiver side is connected a DB-9 and realterm, 9600 XP windows based system ( any rate that I possible that I can think of) 8n1 .

use usb 5V power

pin 3 rxd

pin 5 gnd

result: nothing, no garbage in realterm what so ever and I do not know why?

the lpc 2106 microcontroller run very steadily, unplug everything

both modules are about 1 meter apart, try tera term too. no results. any comment.

Reply to
computer