Subject Author Posted Replies

There really is no limit now is there?
Raspberry Pi Storybook Writes Stories On Demand Using ChatGPT: One book, infinite adventures Erin St Blaine has created a Raspberry Pi-powered storybook for Adafruit that writes stories when prompted...

O/T: Wall Street and AI chips
Is somebody going to make a ton shorting Nvidia stock? PS AI as stock picker: AIEQ is a fund powered by IBM's Watson; + 35% since inception, 2017 S&P 500: + 80%

Triac Efficiency
Greetings, gentlemen, As we all know, to get maximum efficiency out of a MOSFET, it needs to be driven hard and fast and spend as little time between fully on and fully off as possible. Does that same...
91
91

EV tire wear
A rarely discussed topic with EVs is their tire wear. Most people are unaware of how heavy EVs are, and the longer their range, the heavier they are. How heavy, do you ask? Well, the Tesla Model X...
6
6

interesting jfet
more interesting if you put the two fets in parallel. https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/jfe2140.pdf https://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/jfe2140.pdf
8
8

microphone-free!!
This one and other wifi radios listed as microphone-free!! Apparenly the fear that your new radio will be listening to what you say has depressed sales, so now they are explicit: anyone have a wifi...
9
9

Triacs in LTSpice
Gentlemen, I can't seem to find any triac model in LTSpice's model directory. I'm pretty sure there *must* be some in there - even if it's just a very basic one. Does anyone know if there's a triac in...
2
2

Toggle switch switching time
Anybody got access to this article: switch time of such switch: simply a guess? 1/5 to 1/3 second? Genetic circuits with feedback such as the toggle switch often exhibit bistability, namely, two...
70
70

Re: Where is OPAL Jr. PLD design software?
Is this software still around?

Anabolizzanti per dimagrire comprare
anabolizzanti per dimagrire comprare testoviron depot acquistare anapolon online sleepingpillsonline anapolon vente en ligne trenbolone enanthate achat primobolan comprare ritalin sr vs la reductil...

buy research chemicals online
4f-mph pihp kopen snel geleverd forschungschemikalien kaufen jungle juice liquid liquid incense 4f mph effects buy 5f mdmb 2201 crystals online 4f mph space cadet k2 buy jwh-018 online brain freeze k2...

Registrierten führerschein online kaufen
Wenn Sie Probleme haben, einen Führerschein zu bekommen, können Sie uns in allen Teilen der EU, Deutschland, Portugal, Frankreich, Spanien, Schweden, Niederlande, Belgien, Estland, Italien und...

OT. Jobless Employed
This article discusses people who idle along at work. It sounds like some have the much rumored government employees beat. <> All hail the jobless employed. All hail the jobless employed.
24
24

PLL ICs with analog multiplier phase detectors ? Are they still around ?
Is anybody making a PLL IC with multiplier input phase detector that doesn't cost, like $50+ from Analog Devices ? Parts that are active and still being manufactured ? I used to use ones like the...
47
47

Where is the problem likely to be?
All my tv's run off a central location, which used to include cable but now has a DVDR with an amplified antenna that brings in my city and the next one. One tv is supplied a signal through a...
10
10