Subject Author Posted Replies

Datron meter options
Where can I find out about the options fitted to Datron 1061? Search engines are getting me nowhere. NT
8
8

Ken Shirriff is a beast
Bitcoin mining on the world's only working Apollo Guidance Computer. Just because. Cheers Phil Hobbs (His other stuff is good too.) -- Dr Philip C D Hobbs Principal Consultant ElectroOptical...
23
23

Re: OT: Huge
bitrex wrote in news:aTgVE.18481$cR3.16404@fx38.iad: If you watch the movie "Goldfinger" you will get where Trump got his retarded personality from. The dopey bastard actually thinks he is a combo of...
15
15

OT: passwords
Start with the reasonably decent tester As i mentioned before it does have at least one lame attribute, it tends to give email addresses very high total rating (all green!). I know very little about...
16
16

1v1 prime numbers defeated?
Hi, I started a battle with the prime numbers several years ago, and finally have successfully defeated them (at least to my satisfaction, which requires no formal proofs or much justification at...

Totally OT, does anyone here listen to Joe Rogan?
Best podcast ever! (3.5 hours) As a liberal democrat, I agree with ~98% of this. Joe Rogan is my 'Walter Crondike'. It gets physics weird near the end.. But it totally seems that the smart guys in...
16
16

Agilent 10076B osc probe for sale
Hi, anyone interested? I will take $125 (Paypal). Bought it years ago for some project and used it twice. Its a passive probe for high voltage (100:1). Specs are on interweb. Can upload pic later....
16
16

tubes!
-- John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc picosecond timing precision measurement jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
3
3

Electric Vehicles Are Great for Long Trips
Many here can't seem to understand that EVs don't need to be impediments to driving cross country. Very few people won't want to stop periodically to eat and use a bathroom. Here is a perfect example...
94
94

Lambda diode gyrator, pt 2
With a more appropriate op amp and better choice of operating point for the diode it looks like the lambda diode load really does provide a significant bandwidth improvement as compared to a resistive...
14
14

Sell your Heart to Save Lives
The Medical profession is offering $250,000 for your heart. Tens of thousands of people in the United States need a heart transplant. There are not enough donor hearts available. If you're healthy and...

1 transistor negative resistance circuit Now working Attention Winfield Hill :-)
1 transistor negative resistance circuit Now working! Note the dip around the middle of the screen. Was wondering 'must be possible'. Solution came to me: Opto coupler. Just put in some resistors, you...
32
32

Mechanical part,I need a search term to find and purchase.
Hi guys, I'm rebuilding my Radial Arm Saw, most the table, but need to purchase the in this picture. What is it called? Thanks, Mikek
15
15

Lambda diode applications #1
Use to boost the bandwidth of a gyrator, used here in a rob-Peter-to-pay-Paul high-pass filter configuration Version 4 SHEET 1 1524 1128 WIRE 128 -432 -800 -432 WIRE 976 -432 208 -432 WIRE -800 -304...
10
10

OT Tunnel 6
Great book: