24 port POE price

I need to connect 20 pcs ip cameras to this switch. I was looking on pages like :

But i can get any price....

Can someone share some link where i can buy 24 port poe switch.

Reply to
en2

RRP of fs728tp is about GBP385 (excluding tax) at current exchange rates.

I get mine from here.

This may not be geographically favourable, and I think you need an account to make purchases.

--
Neither the pheasant plucker, nor the pheasant plucker's son.

Jasen Betts

You're going to hate this. I saw one like this at the local Goodwill for $16 U.S.D. I was tempted but having no immediate need let it pass...

Reply to
Wayne Chirnside

Ingram Micro is for resellers. Now this person might be in that category.

The vast majority of these internet peddlers buy from four major distributors, with Ingram Micro being one of them. Anyway, Igram Micro could suggest a retailer if that is the problem.

Reply to
miso