Subject Author Posted Replies

Wat er tot nu toe is misgegaan bij kopen van nieuwe wasmachine (videos en fotos)
Hyperlinks naar video(s) and foto(s): Losse achterklep: Video 1: Achterklep wasmachine zit los. Water druppeltjes links op video van losse watertoevoer (oorzaak van kortsluiting ?) Foto 1 tot 7:...

RRIO LV jellybean
My go-to quad lately for higher-performance low-voltage tasks has been the OPA4332. But it's a little pricey for some more pedestrian jobs. Is there a CMOS RRIO down to ~2 volts equivalent of the...
4
4

Cuk Buck/Boost based on J. Larkin idea
Hi, Based n Sepic DC/DC converter from Larkin, i investigate to make a Cuk from it and it works finally. Version 4 SHEET 1 2996 1968 WIRE 0 880 -80 880 WIRE 160 880 80 880 WIRE 688 880 160 880 WIRE...
16
16

Rogers PCB material and "data" sheets
Firstly, does Rogers have a PC board using PPO ? Secondly, do they have ANY data sheets that include useful info like Tg, Td, T288, CTE: alpha1, CTE: alpha2? Yes, i know their specialty is RF. But it...

OT: cYb3rtRuCK
The reason the cYb3rtRuCK: is such a polarizing design is cuz IMO it's "ostentatiously bland." It's radical because something like it hasn't actually been built before, but we've all seen it before....
28
28

master, slave
I'll have a box that generates waveforms. I'd like to connect it to other, identical boxes, but have one be the controlling frequency and phase-zero reference. Master and Slave is the usual...
114
114

Sutro two-er

RF power question
We have an acquaintance who wants to put a roughly 1 KV (2K p-p) sine wave into a roughly 12 pF load near 500 MHz. He wanted us to modify our Pockels Cell driver, but that makes kilovolt or so...
78
78

gEDA PCB footprints for potted transformers.
I looked at that gedafootprints site but they only had one(1) transformer of the wrong size. So here's my .inc file for those. Beware. dimensions were hand transcribed from a pdf. # single output...
1
1

OT: Providing Hope Va
Anyone ever entered one of these raffles? They get promoted on my Facebook a lot: There seems to be some question as to this organization's legitimacy:
10
10

Though most of you won't care
My dad passed away early this morning, so I will be taking a break for Usenet and other online groups for the time being. My email address is good, if someone needs something from me. Goodbye.
33
33

Geophones
Is there any advantage to wiring two geophones in series? Is their sensitivity limited by spring and mass so you gain nothing, assuming you have enough gain. They were on sale at $9.95, just went up...
18
18

OT Puzzle if you have time
1+2=21 2+3=36 3+4=43 4+5 =?
25
25

clee phone AVC
Relative to some recent political reporting, a person was claimed to shout into a cell phone so loud that the other person had to take it away from his ear, and then other people in the restaurant...
107
107

Is an STM32F437VGT7 an exact plug-compatible superset of STM32F417VGT6?
Sorry to ask this rather obscure Q but ST "engineering" is not really contactable via any normal means... It looks like a superset in every way, comparing the data sheets. They even made the 2MB of...
12
12