Subject Author Posted Replies

Any Guitarists? This guy is awesome
And you thought you could play guitar.
5

Problems with 12V and 5V lines on a PC ATX supply
Why do (cheap? expensive ones may be better) PC ATX power supplies need current drawn from the 5V line to make the 12V line work correctly? I have a PC with 3 graphics cards running scientific...
50
50

ping: John Larkin. breadboard technique
I have seen Mr. Larkin post a few example photos of breadboards using copper-plated FR4 cut with a dremel tool. I'm thinking about trying this myself. I am in the habit of doing deadbug-style using 28...
14
14

Sony STRDH590 antenna
RF: the old forgotten tech I got friends to buy the above Sony receiver. But not mentioned in the reviews I found was that Sony did not provide the usual 300 ohm or 75 ohm antenna input. Instead you...
29
29

neat power parts
I'm still waiting for the Spice model for the 8078. I think I can make it do positive to dual negative conversion.
14
14

Maintaining Ni-MH C-types
My ancient window opener motor is powered by three of the subject rechargea ble batteries. The circuit includes a trickle current of about 35 mA but I ?m still finding it necessary to recharge the...
16
16

Cheap pick and place
Anyone use this? Any good? (or at least better than needle nose and frustration?) -- thank you
11
11

Noise measurement, analog mult...
So the last time I measured noise I used an analog multiplier (AD734, I was going to say ~$20, but now $35! So I'm thinking about methods to measure single channel noise (V^2, V**2) and two chan....
4
4

Auto Mouser Part Lookup
Anybody know a way to create a link to a Mouser part, by just using the part number? For example, on Digikey, if my BOM has part "NCP785AH50T1GOSCT-ND", then I can use Excel to concatenate the link:...
6
6

I'm surprised about the Tesla's abilities
23 minute video about a woman living in a Tesla. But the surprising part is what the Tesla can do.
4
4

easy jobs
21
21

What kind of glitch is this ?
WHACKY ! Bye, Skybuck.

Is there life inside of liquid crystal displays ? (LCD wave patterns)
I just did a high-speed capture of an lcd/vga monitor and it appeared some kind of pattern was showing when the monitor was blinking different colors at rapid speed, though still vertical...
3
3

complementary cmos levels
I have a fast 3.3 volt logic level that I'd like to split into inverted and non-inverted copies with minimum time skew. I think that TI once had a buffer with one input and complementary outputs, but...
11
11

Shunt Reference Problems
I?m working on a power supply design. It has 4 independent and isolated channels which use Microchip LM4040 2.5V references. It also has opto isolated readback for each channel which uses Analog...
40
40