Subject Author Posted Replies

little photo diodes and an opamp?
The project seems to call for the smallest detectors. I'm buying a few each of 'all'* the little PD's from digikey. (I can share a list if someone wants... it's a mix of TH and SMD.) C_in between 1-3...
16
16

1 eV
Wikipedia says, "When used as a unit of energy, the numerical value of 1 eV in joules (symbol J) is equivalent to the numerical value of the charge of an electron in coulombs (symbol C)." But a...
12
12

China expels all US journalists!
And you thought the stats we were getting were actually any more real (less witheld) than when we thought they were witholding info. Dark times. Next they'll suspend trade and the entire globe will...
5
5

Very ON Current Worldwide Topic Very Nice Outbrak Map
Completely Zoomable active map, constantly updated statistics, most complete information.
3
3

no more than10 people
Sorry, no more airplane flights, shut down now.
27
27

Social Media Distancing
There seems to be a relative lack of regard in the US for the need to isola te yourselves to minimize the spread of COVID-19. China was slow to act an d as a result many were infected before they...
15
15

No WAY! No WAY! Off to PRISON I SAY!
Talk about risking lives!
1
1

Real good live persistent USB OS
Wow. Best Live USB stick OS I have had yet. UNHACKABLE! (so far) It is a BSD Best auto HDw detect I've seen and plays 5 GB hi res movie files flawlessly. Jumped right on the net after I chose the path...
2
2

Make your own soap(s)
Second verse, same as the first. No... really. Check out this commercial. I think Mr. Clean was one of the men in black. Anyway, the stuff is antibacterial. Likely depends on concentration.

Why You Must Act Now (2023 Update)
Coronavirus: Why You Must Act Now - Tomas Pueyo f4d3d9cd99ca
194
194

Ventilator (2023 Update)
The number of critical cases not surviving the COVID-19 virus is linked to the limited availability of ventilators. So I'm looking at my extensive collection of project materials and thinking "how...
49
49

Microscope Review
The review: Buy it! Or Google Mustool G600 Ed
44
44

Designing Display port hub
Hi I have requirement where i need to connect 3 display (4K+4K+1080 resolution) over USB type C.Does anyone know some MST hub IC which supports such appliaction.
2
2

Intel's new ATX12VO computer-supply spec
20
20

Those damned rooskies!
Espionage was a problem back in the cold war days... This old sub-B movie has a few cool bits in it! It has a big thermonulear explosion right at the beginning... It talks about manned space flight...
1
1