Subject Author Posted Replies

Looking for very low threshold voltage NMOS and its PMOS counterpart
Could some electronics guru please help ? I am looking for a very low(few milliVolts) VTO commercially available NMOS, and its corresponding PMOS. I am trying to use a reverse biased photodiode(very...
12
12

OT: Why can't non-EU websites ignore EU cookie laws/GDPR?
If an American company with an American server doesn't obey EU cookie/GDPR/privacy laws, what's the EU gonna do? They can't get someone into trouble for breaking a law which only exists in another...
22
22

DOE Secretary Granholm TRIED to drive an EV cross country...
...but it proved to be A LOT more difficult than she bargained for, EVEN with her staff BLOCKING EV charging stations: you force a young mother and her baby to WAIT while your political stunt...
3
3

TI Analog Design Journal
With an archive dating back to 1999, the Analog Design Journal brings decades of deep, technical expertise, where you're sure to find an answer to your latest (or oldest) design question. Search the...
8
8

Host Restriction
Email to my brother started bouncing. (receiver domain name) SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection: 550 5.7.1 [C16] RBL Restriction: See (web address)(my domain name) What's when...
7
7

Why are CPU prices falling but GPU prices rising?
Why are CPU prices falling but GPU prices rising?
10
10

telephonic Tone and Probe schematic
Hello, I am looking for an electric schematic of a telephonic Tone and Probe. Professional instrumet are like this: don't have the pretension nor the ambition to make a similar project. I would like...
6
6

pcb sales need help
Does anyone have any needs for PCB? Selling PCBs drives me crazy. As long as you need PCB manufacturing or assembly or components, you can contact me. There is no minimum order quantity. If you have...

the well-dressed engineer
kinda miss the white shirts and skinny ties and pocket protectors. (I'm wearing sweats and slippers at work today, but I have an excuse.) See the 8 best fall fashion trends for men selected by the...
27
27

SIM chips
I recently switched phone providers, replacing the SIM chip. Which got me wondering an old wonderment: what's inside? It's remarkable that the industry has standardized on a single form factor and pin...
7
7

Third party window drivers
Microsoft to kill off third-party printer drivers in Windows Microsoft to kill off third-party printer drivers in Windows • The Register Microsoft to kill off third-party printer drivers in Windows...

Refillable roomba
Top-end Roomba can now refill itself with water via furniture-sized dock The do-it-all dock has a faux wood top, making it look like a small table. The do-it-all dock has a faux wood top, making it...

speed test
I signed up with Comcast for, I think, 30 megabit cable internet. I had a service problem a while back so they upgraded "for free" to 50. I just ran a speed test and it's 920+38 Mbits. This is with a...
44
44

OT Recompiling GCC libraries in MinGW environment
One of my codes has been ported to GCC and whilst it is well behaved and fully optimised in tests on other people's Linux systems I have a minor problem when compiling it x64 on my own Windows 11 box...
5
5

OT: If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?
If Ukraine and Russia make peace, who keeps the Russian occupied land?
125
125