20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

<https://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2018/03/31/20-questions-youre-not-supposed-to-ask-in-2018-america-n2466241

                                        ...Jim Thompson
Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...
# 1 is slightly off. Yes those people have problems and it would probably b
e better to address those than to just cut that thang off. however we live
in a society where quick and easy is the best sell. I fully support them do
ing whatever they want, but don't get the government to pay for it like tha
t one guy in a California prison some years ago. It may not be an illness,
but it certainly is an aberration. If everyone was like them there would be
 no people. (damn, that actually sounds pretty good sometimes)

# 2 is all too true. And being White we are really at the bottom and consid
ered scum as if we are personally responsible for everything that went wron
g in the world. Even when someone else is at fault, it is somehow our fault
. Typical liberal shit. They are actually jealous of anyone who can and do.
 Let them go color.

# 3 is politically incorrect. Shame shame. You know better than to tell the
 truth.

# 4 It isn't Indians bitching about the Washington redskins or the Clevelan
d Indians, it is bleeding heart liberals who bend over backward to hide the
ir racism. The NAACP was started by a Jew, the ACLU seems to be the opposit
e of what they claim and the SPLC has nothing to do with poverty and very l
ittle to do with law, in fact Morris Dees is a Wife beating amoral piece of
 shit who labels anyone who disagrees a hate group. Fuck him and the money
he rolled in on.

# 5 it is called social engineering via economics. The government has as mu
ch right to do it as they have the right to form an agency called the ATF,
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms are something they have no right to interfere
 with in any way. At least that's what my copy of the Constitution says.

# 6 that could wqork out to our advantage, we don't have to shoot them just
 make them cry. LOL

# 7 some people are special.

# 8 see # 7

# 9 see # 7

# 10 Yup, I wish they would fall into the ocean like was promised. Just let
 Jeff Leiberman get out of there with his toys first. He is actually useful
. I'm surprised he can stand it there.

# 11 we fucked the Indians up the ass with no lube. And Israel needing that
 money and QME supports them as much as the billions they get in gifts from
 our tax money. Peace is not profitable for them or our illustrious "defens
e" contractors.

# 12 our young are lazy, have no ethics or values and simply don't want to
study. that is why good new engineers are hard to find they would rather ge
t a degree in finance and sit at a desk on Wall st. And getting dirty is ou
t of the question.

# 13 ask Slowman.

# 14 see # 7

# 15 they are too busy thinking of how to enforce the useless laws against
marijuana.

# 16 White Men ? No way.

# 17 that would be common sense Jim. You know better.

# 18 they have forgotten how and why to wage war. It is mostly pipeline war
s now if not for some other resource. And there is money in war. It justifi
es their paychecks.

# 19 see # 7 and # 16

# 20 that depends on the crime. Selling a bag of pot and you can't vote for
ever ? Not right. The problem is not who can vote, it is who decides who ca
n vote. Interestingly black Men got to vote in this country before White Wo
men. I wonder...

Questions asked are usually screened. Much of the time they are submitted
in advance and then need approval. Asking unapproved questions results in y
ou not being there anymore.

Welcome to 1984 forever.

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

he missed a few:

How does more guns fix anything?

Who is going to pay for that wall? and why them?

Where are Trumps tax records?

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 20:44:23 -0000 (UTC), Jasen Betts

That's easy:
<https://www.amazon.com/More-Guns-Less-Crime-Understanding/dp/0226493660/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid15%22544774&sr=8-3&keywords=john+lott>

You are.  You should pay double.

In Trump's tax lawyer's files where they belong, of course.

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...
ure-not-supposed-to-ask-in-2018-america-n2466241>
ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid15%22544774&sr=8-3&keywords=john+lott>

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2014/07/29/more-guns-less-crime
-not-exactly/?utm_term=.14f1f8f37610

Give a gun-happy statistician enough statistics to cherry-pick, and enough
time to pick through the results, and the NRA will get the book they want.

Every other advance industrial country has tighter gun control, fewer guns
around, and many fewer gun murders. The US has 4.88 murder per 100,000 peop
le per year (which is high for an advanced industrial country, of which 3.5
  are gun murders.

Australia has 0.98 murders per 100,000 per year (which is in the usual ball
-park for advanced industrial countries) of which 0.18 are gun murders, whi
ch isn't remarkable either.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_ra
te

Krw - like most American gun nuts - has rather parochial ideas about what's
 normal.

Fat chance. Building a wall would be difficult, and Trump doesn't do diffic
ult.

Every other president has released them. Trump clearly has  a lot to hide -
 or perhaps a lot less than he claims. The people who compile rich lists ha
ve never taken Trump's claims about his wealth all that seriously, and he h
as probably been lying about that along with everything else.

He's probably about as close to being a billionaire as he is to being a gen
ius.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...
Hey look ! A sheep just called you a gun nut.

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

Who?  I'm hardly a gun nut, though I do own a few.  I'm not an idiot,
though.  I know when the media is lying to me.  They're broadcasting.

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

The kangaroo brain.

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

Why do you bother?

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

Alot of time on my hands. Hell not long ago I took my cutters and cut a few PC boards to build a remote detector. Well it can double as a remote extender with an extra component or two and save on satellite boxes for more rooms but...

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

That sounds like a lot more fun and _certainly_ more educational.

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

Well I can't treat it like an ultrasickening liberal, and it's not really e
ducational because it is so simple. It may be more useful than trying to ge
t enemies of my country to shut the fuck up about shit they know noting abo
ut. forever quoting stupid statistics about shit that is less likely than g
etting hit by lightning n shit. But they'll never shut up even though you a
re much more likely to die due to a medical mistake or even prescription dr
ugs.

Which all does not matter one bit. I supplied a viable solution, but it mak
es too much sense for ultrasickening liberals. They don't even understand w
hat the topic was, this thread was about control of what questions can be a
sked. Some people have a one track mind, but luckily they will die soon eno
ugh. and so will I.

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

That would be Donald Trump. Good luck with getting him to shut - though at least it is within the realm of possibility. Getting him to learn something about the subject he spouts about desn't seem to be remotedly feasible.

In the US you are much more likely to get murdered with a gun (3.5 per 100,000 per year) than killed by lightening (0.015 per 100,000 per year) or even hit by it (0.15 per 100,000 per year).

Doctors are trying to do something useful (and mostly succeed). People who own guns are protecting themselves against threats that are much less likely to kill them than owning a gun is.

<snipped the rest>

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

e-not-supposed-to-ask-in-2018-america-n2466241>

most of them seem reasonable enough, but then lets throw in a genocide and
some war crimes ....

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

youre-not-supposed-to-ask-in-2018-america-n2466241>

As the author of the article suggests, the whole purpose of name-calling
and smearing conservatives is because the Lefties are trying to peddle
bullshit that doesn't stack up.
Cultural Marxists like Bill Sloman are unable to win their arguments with
cogent, pertinent points well made so they resort to verbal abuse against
their opponents and hope no one notices (but we do, Bill, we do!)

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

n:

Cursitor Doom thinks that the kind of bullshit he peddles does stack up, wh
ich is clear evidence of intellectual incompetence.

Cursitor Doom is the kind of idiot who thinks that "cultural Marxists" actu
ally exist, when the term is actually a label used by right-wing nitwits (o
f whom Cursitor Doom is a florid example) to smear people whose opinions th
ey don't like.

It's one of the forms of personal abuse that Cursitor Doom uses because he
can't construct cogent pertinent points - which isn't surprising, granting
that he can't comprehend the cogent and pertinent criticism he gets for ret
ailing the right-wing rubbish he extracts from the Daily Mail and Russia To
day.

This isn't a case of the pot calling the kettle black - I can think and can
 recognise that Cursitor Doom can't. Cursitor Doom is so far gone that he r
egards cogent and pertinent criticism as personal abuse - which is a delusi
on he may find comforting, but isn't widely shared.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney

Re: 20 Questions you're not supposed to ask...

This is where you live right?

https://hiptoro.com/angry-woman-cuts-off-mans-penis-for-not-making-eye-contact-during-sex/