2 pin unpolarised connector - Page 2

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector

Andersen "Powerpole" ? (it's side-stackable so maybe you can do that-
I'm not sure exaclty what you want.)

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector
Those 2 pin cable moulded connectors used to reverse the polarity of
barrel connectors to wall-warts come to mind.

Adrian Jansen

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector
Closest I can think of is a 'figure 8' connector, as used for mains
inlet on smaller devices.  IEC C7 and C8.  you can buy re-wireable plugs
on ebay, not sure if they're 'official'.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/IEC-C7-Figure-8-Rewireable-Female-Plug-Kettle-Connector-Cable-Mount-Black-/172159832932

Cheers
--
Clive

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector
Clive Arthur wrote:

----------------------

** Yeah, but it's a little bigger than the OP's specs.

 About 16 x 8 x 35mm.

.....  Phil

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector

I strongly believe that mains connectors should be reserved
for that purpose.

I have used AMP 926575-1 for differential ECL on individual
twisted pairs. Those fit in either polarity on standard 0.1"
spacing pin headers.

Jeroen Belleman

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector
tooo big. Actually the dimensions i gave are by far the maximum. I'm actually
searching for something as small as possible.

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector

Google "doll's house lighting connector".  Maybe still too big.

Cheers
--
Clive

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector

"LEGO" power connector?

Re: 2 pin unpolarised connector

2.54mm pitch pin header, shells available in 2 position. inserts are available in male and female,
also through hole connectors of both genders.

crimp termination, kind of fragile. The mated pair might be too long.