2 pin unpolarised connector

tooo big. Actually the dimensions i gave are by far the maximum. I'm actually searching for something as small as possible.

Reply to
jethro tull

On a sunny day (04 Oct 2017 16:44:05 GMT) it happened jethro tull wrote in :

If you have an old PC wit hsoaund card etc etc it should be full of those small ones as in 'can be connected the wrong way around' cables.

No idea who makes them but those fit on .1 inch raster headers. You could make the other side by puting some pins in one.

OTOH I often use this, just IC sockets:

Add some hot-glue or something and make your own 'connector'.

I have lots of those strips, use those for IC sockets, connectors, jumpers, switches.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Google "doll's house lighting connector". Maybe still too big.

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

You give no requirements other than size. There are hundreds of different versions of this:

krw

Exactly.

Reply to
krw

The hermaphrodite pins can be surrounded by an insulating cup, also in hermaphrodite form; there's no need for protrusions or associated shock hazard. The (ugly) Janus-connector just adorns a test wiring harness with live exposed terminals, and extra attach points. Live wires exposed, is untidy. Extra attach points are just another way for the test wire to hang up on a fine wire and yank on it at the wrong time...

Reply to
whit3rd

2.54mm pitch pin header, shells available in 2 position. inserts are available in male and female, also through hole connectors of both genders.

crimp termination, kind of fragile. The mated pair might be too long.

Jasen Betts

Andersen "Powerpole" ? (it's side-stackable so maybe you can do that- I'm not sure exaclty what you want.)

Jasen Betts

"LEGO" power connector?

Jasen Betts