1v1 prime numbers defeated?

Hi,

I started a battle with the prime numbers several years ago, and finally have successfully defeated them (at least to my satisfaction, which requires no formal proofs or much justification at all..)

Since I started my "research" with unwanted posts to this esteemed? group several years ago, I thought it would be good to announce my final solution (no pun intended) here:

Gaps in prime numbers are related to other gaps in prime numbers (more accurately gaps in totatives which prime numbers are a subset of), that's about it!

For anyone who doesn't believe that they can check out OEIS

and also if you have Mathematica try running a Spectrogram of a Primorial row in that sequence to see, and even better a midi file (with values shifted to positive values) of a Primorial row in that sequence. Primorial rows are:

2,6,30,210,2310,30030,...

Much more difficult task is getting Bill Slowman to acknowledge reality, however I will not attempt to take that challenge on.

What will I do now after defeating prime numbers? Same as before and during, not much!

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie M