1o Khz frequency generator

please provide me a frequency generator circuit diagram using ic 4011

Reply to
akg

please provide me with a million dollars, a hot sexy chick, a mansion, a jet plane, and eternal life.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

And in a couple years you will have only eternal life left.

--
Andrew
Reply to

So what? How much fun would you have had during those few years? They keep saying you're supposed to enjoy the trip, right? And, of course if he had immortality, he could sell his story to the Enquirer at least once per generation! ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

--- View in Courier:

. +-------[C1]------+ . | | . +--[R1]--+ | . | | | . +--A | | . | Y--+--A | . +--B | Y--+-->OUT . U1A +--B . U1B . . U1C . +--A . | Y . +--B . | . +--A . | Y . +--B . U1D

f ~ 1.8 R1 C1

JF

Reply to
John Fields

--
Slow day...

For C1 = 10nF,

               f         1E4Hz
      R1 = -------- =  --------- = 5.555...E6 ohms
            1.8 C1      1.8E-8F

Perhaps a little high, so increasing the capacitance by an order of
magnitude, to 0.1µF,  would lower the resistance of R1 to 555k.

For tunability, a 1 megohm pot would put 555k just about in the middle
of the pot\'s range.

JF
Reply to
John Fields

You woud kill youeself out of boredom in the 200+ year region.

Reply to
Robert Baer