1979 electronic design article describing psrb in AoE

Apparently there is an article in electronic design sometime in 1979 which describes a calculator for determining resistor values for a arbitrary spectrum psrb which is very similar to the one on pages 662 and 663. The article is by michael workman. Does anyone know where I could get this article or the calculator used to determine the resistor values? Shucks if I had been born a year earlier I might have snagged it myself....

Reply to
acannell