1965 Allied Catalog

This snowflake learned enough just from the ideas s.e.d. throws in the trash to hopefully snowflake all the way straight to the bank! Thanks guys ;-)

Reply to
bitrex

Uh, obvious? Why?

I have a zillion ideas that I don't have time for, or wouldn't know how to market. May as well give them away.

lunatic fringe electronics

ditto. But the ones I'm interested in I'm in no such hurry.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

That's my feeling too.. way too many decent ideas to follow them all up in a lifetime, and some are clearly better suited for someone else to exploit.

--sp

--
Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany

Yes, of course, I was over-simplifying, and I know those hideous 750 C solering irons are out there, but I wouldn't want to have one around, either.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

750C?

They're good for soldering sheets of copperclad together, though I use a 120W Weller WXP iron for such things.

Reply to
krw