12 volt indicator light

I am trying to add a 12 volt indicator light that will show when a rocker switch is clicked on, completing the circuit. Can anyone show me a way to hook this up? Thanks.

Reply to
mikem3

--- Take it to sci.electronics.basics and add enough information so that someone can figure out whether what's on the rocker switch right now will be enough to drive the lamp or whether it'll be possible to drive the lamp with what's in there now.

-- John Fields Professional Circuit Designer

Reply to
John Fields