10 of 30

Of the 30 most recently posted to threads in this group at this moment, only

10 are on topic for the group. 19 are marked with OT: showing they are not on topic and one is not labeled OT: but is off topic none the less.

Obviously this is not so much an electronics design group after all.

If the threads Jim Thompson starts are excluded the count is 11 off topic to

10 on topic. Maybe I'll just kill his threads improving the signal to noise by a large factor.
--

Rick C
Reply to

Yup, the Tommo family and it's prowess tend to become somewhat boring.

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Don't bitch, start an design thread. (And ignore the OT stuff... unless it's about beer, food or sex.)

George H. (should your post be marked OT?)

Reply to
George Herold

Your reading comprehension seems quite lacking, so be my guest. ...Jim Thompson

     Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that
is the secret of happiness."  -James Barrie

No, it's a meta-discussion, but not off topic.

--

Rick C
Reply to

Ricky rarely starts a thread, and what he does post is off-topic.

lunatic fringe electronics

John Larkin wrote on 6/14/2017 11:55 AM:

You have to admit Larkin is pretty funny. He won't read my posts directly, but it loves to reply to other's posts by talking about me. He reminds me of my aunts, the loved drama too, and they also called me "Ricky". ;-) I miss them actually. They were sweet and loved me.

--

Rick C
Reply to

When someone who *doesn't* post to OT threads whines, I might listen. Until your house is clean, you're no better than JT.

Reply to
krw