1 Tesla = 2 trillion lines of flux per square meter

Proposed Theory

1 Weber = 2.72268*10^12 lines of magnetic flux

The magnetic flux has a new definition that is based on the Gravity Volume Theory. The proton has an internal momentum which magnets use. That momentum puts a limitation on how much torque an electron can exert on a proton using one line of flux.

1 Weber = (pi^2 / uH)(Vk/(Gq*5.13ns))^2 lines of flux

1 Weber = 2.72268*10^12 lines of magnetic flux

Here is the derivation from torque and geometry:

W = torque = fd = force times distance

B = Flux / Area

d = sqrt(flux/B) / pi

f = qv X B

| W | = qvB sqrt(flux/B)/pi

W = torque = units of Energy = momentum*velocity

momentum = Vk/(5.13ns G) in Electricity Continuum

1 Weber = (pi^2 / uH)(Vk/(Gq*5.13ns))^2 lines of flux

Where 1 line of flux connects one free electron to one remote proton, North to South.

u = permeability of free space

H = Magnetic Field Intensity = 1 Amp per meter is "used"

V = proton volume

k is Coulomb's constant

G is Newton's big g

q is proton charge

5.13ns is the universal constant for the conservation of continuum

Example:

Your smart phone has a million lines of magnetic flux passing through it. That is not counting flux bunding, which can increase or decrease the Earth's flux lines available to be cut by the compass charges. Alan Folmsbee, June 10, 2016, Ha'iku, Hawai'i

1 Weber = 2.72268 trillion lines of magnetic flux
Reply to
omnilobe

You want to quantise magnetic flux?

Sadly for your theory, magnetic force is an epiphenomenon, arising in the Lorenz contraction. The electrical attraction between moving charges is modified by the Lorenz contraction, and we call the modification "magnetism".

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
bill.sloman

Lorenz contraction. The electrical attraction between moving charges is mo dified by the Lorenz contraction, and we call the modification "magnetism".

Yes, magnetism is quantized. Your recommended tensor notation is obscuring the lack of understanding of the right hand rule. Contraction is one way to describe the magnitude of magnetic torque, but science is not a finished b ook. Progress is being made to model reality at the smallest scales and ele ctronics designs are approaching the atomic scale using single lines of flu x from single free electrons to single remote protons. It is the shape of electrons and protons that make the right hand rule, not an opaque tensor b lob that excludes its audience from insights.

Reply to
omnilobe

Electrons have now "shape". They are structureless elementary particles.

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

Or so you claim.

Perhaps, but your attempt to rewrite it seems unhelpful.

Twaddle.

As Reinhardt Behm points out, protons and electrons don't have shape. Spin 1/2 nuclei do seem to have quadrupole moments, but spin isn't shape, and thinking of it in terms of shape isn't a good idea.

Here's a list of nuclear moments. I can't make head or tail of it, but it may feed your superior insight.

Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to
bill.sloman

On Sunday, June 12, 2016 at 4:44:10 AM UTC-10, bill....

Hi Bill I looked at the magnet link. The nuclear moments are mentioned at t he end of this essay on Units of Measure.

1 Tesla = 866 billion lines of flux per square meter (corrected)

Units of Measure for this Proposed Theory

1 Weber = 8.659069*10^11 lines of magnetic flux

The magnetic flux has a new definition that is based on the Gravity Volume Theory. The proton has an internal momentum which magnets use. That momentu m is a limitation on how much torque an electron can exert on a proton usin g one line of flux. Using that theory allows the force for each quantized c harge to be used in a calculation of how many charges make flux lines for o ne Weber. The goal is to make a formula like 1 Weber = N lines of flux. T herefore, "lines of flux" becomes a factor in the formula.

1 Weber = (pi / uH)(Vk/(Gq*5.13ns))^2 lines of flux 1 Weber = 8.659069*10^11 lines of magnetic flux

Here is the derivation from torque and geometry, featuring Units of Measure .

W = torque = fd = force times distance = kg meter^2/second^2

1 Tesla = B = Flux / Area = 1 Weber / A

A = pi d^2 = 1 Weber/B = Area

d = sqrt(1 Weber / (B*pi))

q = NQ

N = 1

f = qv X B = vXB*(NQ per square root(lines of flux))

Note: the square root(lines of flux) is used because a "pair" must be model ed. The q or NQ is only one part of the pair. So to model one line of flux for two particles, the square root is used for a later multiplication step that gives "lines of flux" as a unit of measure.

| W | = vB sqrt(Weber/(B*pi))*(NQ per square root(lines of flux))

| W | = v*sqrt(B) sqrt(Weber/(pi))*(NQ per square root(lines of flux))

B = uH

W = torque = units of Energy = momentum*velocity

momentum = Vk/(5.13ns G) in Electricity Continuum

1 Weber = (pi / uH)(Vk/(G*(NQ per sqrt(lines of flux))*5.13ns))^2

1 Weber = (pi / uH)(Vk/(GQ*5.13ns))^2 lines of flux

Old Units of measure:

1 Weber = kilogram^4 meter^8 / (Amp^2 Henry Coulomb^5 second)

New Units of Measure (mass is area, charge is area)

1 Weber = meter^2 / second

Where 1 line of flux connects one free electron to one remote proton, North to South. Three dimensions make the flux: Ht is the main one from electron to proton, and Ex and Ey are returned to the free electron from the proton . It is a balance of nature.

u = permeability of free space

H = Magnetic Field Intensity = 1 Amp per meter is "used"

V = proton volume

k is Coulomb's constant

G is Newton's big g

Q is proton charge

N is number of paired free electrons and protons with relative motion

5.13ns is the universal constant for the conservation of continuum

Example:

Your smart phone has a over a hundred thousand lines of magnetic flux passi ng through it from the Earth. That is not counting flux bundling, which can increase or decrease the Earth's flux lines available to be cut by the com pass charges.

Conclusion

The magnetic flux is quantized by pairs of electrons and protons. Small mag netic moments in spins and nuclei do no have independent flux lines that ou r instruments can measure.They affect the flux between a proton and electro n. Flux can be cut and it gets bundled. The relative shape of the electron compared to the proton enforces the right hand rule. The point-like electro n has no volume, some area, and a 3D shape. The Electricity Continuum uses dimensions 5678 called Ex Ey En and Ht. The En dimension is captured by a n eutron. The 3D shape of the electron uses dimensions Ex Ey and Ht, so the e lectron is constrained to two space dimensions in some aspects. That makes a flux line instead of a diffusion of magnetism.

Reply to
omnilobe

It isn't any kind of plausible hypothesis.

This is a hypothesis. Until you've set up and experiment that demonstrates quantisation - a sort of Mullikan oil drop experiment - you are just blowing smoke.

Really? How?

Any you have demonstrated this? How?

You'd like it to have a 3-D shape, but if wishes were horses beggars would ride.

Now you really are babbling.

What an interesting revelation. Was it delivered on tablets of clay? Perhaps by a burning bush?

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

You should post your theories to a physics forum where they will get the abuse that they deserve.

lunatic fringe electronics

I calculated the magnetic force per electron in a Neodymium magnet. A half inch magnet can lift 23 pounds. Since 1 Tesla is 866 billion lines of flux per square meter, the small magnet has 283 million lines of flux. So that m any electrons-proton pairs lift 23 pounds. So each charge pair lifts with 3 .6*10^-7 Newtons of force.

Comparing that magnetic force per charge pair with electroctatic force, it is seen that force is like holding an electron a distance from a proton of

0.2*10^-10 meters. That is about 1/3 of an atomic radius.

So magnetic force is as strong as an atomic bond.

Reply to
omnilobe