XTR300 chips from TI needed

Anybody out there who has 20+ XTR300 chips (XTR300AIRGWT) spare and is willing to sell them? I even would take a whole or broken reel.

HM

Reply to
d8oh5h0zzzxaody

hi !

we may able to supply the following :

XTR300AIRGWTG4 ( TI )

But the lead time is quite long.

Waiting for your idea !

--
Patrick Cheung
townt.com

The lead time is exactly the problem. TI stopped offering samples and there is a 20 week lead time. I need a few chips beforehand for prototyping.

HM

Reply to
H. M.

Have you tried contacting them ? That's what I'd do.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore